server problem?

baktus22

Should have not been a problem today, but we never know for sure til the States comes online. Its absolutely infuriating, as we hardly skimp on costs or hardware. The migration was forced upon us as our regular ISP had a mandatory hardware upgrade.

Yesterday it was just a case of them mistakenly throleting bandwidth - perhaps they have not implemented the increase in bandwidth. Will know tomorrow

Serious issues.  Data tabs come and go and features not working

I just added another year and the service that worked is no longer working.

Really are you short on servers?  Your tech team only asks questions as though on my end of the trouble.

Very expensive losses here

14 minutes ago, AngelEyes said:

Serious issues.  Data tabs come and go and features not working

I just added another year and the service that worked is no longer working.

Really are you short on servers?  Your tech team only asks questions as though on my end of the trouble.

Very expensive losses here

My features are disappearing as well. Everything is screwed up today. 

8 hours ago, baktus22 said:

For the last 12 hours for each command that i send i get "pending command" and i need to press the sync to get the command done. Is it just for me?

No, it's not just you. I am having the same problem. 

21 hours ago, baktus22 said:

For the last 12 hours for each command that i send i get "pending command" and i need to press the sync to get the command done. Is it just for me?

I have the same issue but even after syncing, the commands do not work for me.

5 hours ago, baktus22 said:

What the hell is happening? Most of the command i sent dont get executed, mostly remvid commands. The servers are not functioning

I will prefice this post with letting you know customer support has been communicating and attempting to help. 

Here is where I am at. Up to December 2019 (3 months ago) all of the features were working perfectly for me. No issues. The target phone is a non-rooted Android and was running OS 9. The phone did a system update to OS 10 and I immediately lost call recording. The next issue was with SMS. Not all SMS conversations post to the dash. For example, all text to and from my phone to the target phone never post. There are a handful of other numbers that do the same. Customer Support advised that I would need to update to the newest version to correct the SMS issue. Two weeks ago I updated to the newest version and since then I still have no call recording, still have the SMS issue and have also lost the ability to Ambient Record. I am finding numerous issues with the software now that have never been a problem in the past. I won't go into the list of non-working features but to say the least, I am beyond frustrated with the situation. 

I requested links to the old versions just to see if by chance the features would begin to work again. I received those files about a week ago but have not had the opportunity to install yet and for that I apologise, I am trying. I will share the results as soon as I have them. 

One other comment, There have been several issues with this software, some major some minor but the FlexiSpy team has fixed the problem 100% of the time. I believe that they work to find a solution the moment the problem is brought to their attention, sometimes the fix is fast and sometimes it takes weeks. While this is not good, it super frustrating, etc., I believe it will eventually be resolved. 

They are still having server issues with commands not being executed even when it says it is taking them and sent to target.

Also if a command does come thru it is 40 minutes to  6 hours later.

Fix the servers, this is ridiculous.  You know about the problems and have many unhappy customers at this point .

It defeats the purpose of the software when it does not work and is not accurate when it is working in bits an pieces.

28 minutes ago, AngelEyes said:

They are still having server issues with commands not being executed even when it says it is taking them and sent to target.

Also if a command does come thru it is 40 minutes to  6 hours later.

Fix the servers, this is ridiculous.  You know about the problems and have many unhappy customers at this point .

It defeats the purpose of the software when it does not work and is not accurate when it is working in bits an pieces.

Couldn't say it better!! I'm frustrated...