Major Upgrade Issues.

DC1077

Per an announcement by FlexiSpy, the new upgrade is supposed to support Ambient Recording and Call Recording on non-rooted Android OS 10. I just upgraded still can't call record but also lost Ambient recording. I absolutely must have that feature and would like a link to download the previous version to restore my ability to ambient record. Please resolve this right away. I am so totally frustrated by this. 

Ticket ID 44695

This ticket was posted 5 hours ago - someone should get back to you within 24 hours. The community forum is manned by marketing, and not manned by the support team, so Im not qualified to help.

However, I notice that  critical information was missing from your ticket, which I know from experience will just cause another 24 hour delay. We can get this resolved, but if you could append this information to your ticket, it will allow a speedy response

Please add these details to your t icket

1. Model of device

2. Licence Key

3.The OS version that you had previously

4. Where is the announcement you read (I would like to check the wording due  to the point below)

Also, Im aware that we have been sending weekly warnings to customers about upgrading to Android 10, which basically recommends that this upgrade is not performed unless you use our installattion service. This is because the upgrade from 9 to 10 causes the softrware to stop working unless done via the installation service.

6 minutes ago, Architect said:

This ticket was posted 5 hours ago - someone should get back to you within 24 hours. The community forum is manned by marketing, and not manned by the support team, so Im not qualified to help.

However, I notice that  critical information was missing from your ticket, which I know from experience will just cause another 24 hour delay. We can get this resolved, but if you could append this information to your ticket, it will allow a speedy response

Please add these details to your t icket

1. Model of device

2. Licence Key

3.The OS version that you had previously

4. Where is the announcement you read (I would like to check the wording due  to the point below)

Also, Im aware that we have been sending weekly warnings to customers about upgrading to Android 10, which basically recommends that this upgrade is not performed unless you use our installattion service. This is because the upgrade from 9 to 10 causes the softrware to stop working unless done via the installation service.

I checked my email for the weekly warnings and I don't see it. I also haven't received anything when logging on to the portal. Either way, the upgrade is done and I need this problem solved. I will gladly pay for the upgrade but I have a question. 

If I pay for the install service, I will only have a very small window of time to do the upgrade. When I contact the install service to do the install, do they respond immediately or is there a delay? I will need to plan it when there will be no delay. 

What do you mean use our install service? I purchased the subscription and installed it myself and was working just fine. After the upgrade to os 10 call recording is not not working. The only response I got for my ticket that it's not supposed. Am I going to have a refund on the subscription I paid in advance based on the call recording working? That's crazy! Same thing happened last year with Google play issue, and it wasn't working for a while. Money down the drain