Target phone won't connect to server after update

Greg Dill

Tried to auto update target phone yesterday to newer 5.1 version however it didn't work and had to reinstall it last night manually. Everything worked fine last night however this morning target phone won't connect to server and it's been 15 hours. Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble, tried contacting support but no response as of yet. Any help would be appreciated. 

12 hours ago, Greg Dill said:

Tried to auto update target phone yesterday to newer 5.1 version however it didn't work and had to reinstall it last night manually. Everything worked fine last night however this morning target phone won't connect to server and it's been 15 hours. Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble, tried contacting support but no response as of yet. Any help would be appreciated. 

Servers are up and no downtime was reported

Whats your ticket number so I can expedite it?

Finally got everything working again after several attempts however now everytime the target phone is turned off when restarted it won't connect to server. I think I may have discovered the issue but now I'm too afraid to turn it off as I have limited access to the phone. And on a side note now when remcam feature is used the target phone vibrates which has never occurred before this latest update. Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Today I had one click root reset and reroot my daughter's phone to fix whatever issue was going on. Not sure where the problem originated but I couldn't get phone to connect to server after being turned off. So far everything seems to be working correctly ( fingers crossed). And if anyone is looking to have a phone rooted for flexispy or any other monitoring service I can honestly say their customer service is fantastic! Hopefully this will fix the problem.