Call Recording, Ambient Recording, and any other issues with the New unrooted update?

Ata Loss

Hello, I am trying to be proactive since I just updated Flexispy and with my current experience, I just cannot possibly keep fixing the phone often and I just want Flexispy to consistently work. My goal through this discussion (although it is definitely too ambitious) is to have most or all possible new issues related  with the current update solved by later tonight. Right now I am specifically having issues with my recordings. I usually turn call recordings off so that my ambient recordings are not interrupted. The con to this is that if a call ends at the beginning of a new recording, then the rest of the recording is silent. Anyway, today, my last ambient recording ended just when the Target picked up a very short call. Instead of the recording being 15 minutes, it was 13 minutes. Since then, ambient recordings have stopped being collected despite them already being scheduled beforehand. I cannot even turn the call recordings back on to see if that fixes the issue. A restart of the phone might work though? My phone is an unrooted Samsung operating on Android 8.1.0.

My question is:

1.) Has anyone else experienced this same issue? Should I keep the call recordings on? Any other insights or suggestions?

2.) Has anyone else experienced any other issues? Any suggestions as to fix them? I personally saw two other issues but I am unsure if I have correctly resolved them. I am trying to rule anything out just in case I am missing something.

A. Sync Services "Seeking Updates" Notification-- I have noticed that this notification will not swipe away and I had to turn it off when I swiped on it to change the settings. This fix seemed to work. Flexispy was set to not be visible so I do not understand why this would appear.

B. "Sync Services Consuming Battery" Notification-- I went into the settings to turn off this type of notification for all apps.

Thank you!

7 hours ago, Ata Loss said:

Hello, I am trying to be proactive since I just updated Flexispy and with my current experience, I just cannot possibly keep fixing the phone often and I just want Flexispy to consistently work. My goal through this discussion (although it is definitely too ambitious) is to have most or all possible new issues related  with the current update solved by later tonight. Right now I am specifically having issues with my recordings. I usually turn call recordings off so that my ambient recordings are not interrupted. The con to this is that if a call ends at the beginning of a new recording, then the rest of the recording is silent. Anyway, today, my last ambient recording ended just when the Target picked up a very short call. Instead of the recording being 15 minutes, it was 13 minutes. Since then, ambient recordings have stopped being collected despite them already being scheduled beforehand. I cannot even turn the call recordings back on to see if that fixes the issue. A restart of the phone might work though? My phone is an unrooted Samsung operating on Android 8.1.0.

My question is:

1.) Has anyone else experienced this same issue? Should I keep the call recordings on? Any other insights or suggestions?

2.) Has anyone else experienced any other issues? Any suggestions as to fix them? I personally saw two other issues but I am unsure if I have correctly resolved them. I am trying to rule anything out just in case I am missing something.

A. Sync Services "Seeking Updates" Notification-- I have noticed that this notification will not swipe away and I had to turn it off when I swiped on it to change the settings. This fix seemed to work. Flexispy was set to not be visible so I do not understand why this would appear.

B. "Sync Services Consuming Battery" Notification-- I went into the settings to turn off this type of notification for all apps.

Thank you!

I constantly have problems with ambient recordings and for ME it has gotten worse, to the point I’m searching for a different program. This is what happens to my devices (rooted SG 8, unrooted SG 8 & IPhone 7)- when a call comes in and disrupts ambient recording this sometimes causes the ambient recordings to stop working COMPLETELY! No other recording commands will go through. The only way I have found to resolve the issue is to first restart the phone and hope for the best or (guaranteed way) reinstall the software. I have not tried to disable the call recordings to mitigate this issue as I really need both to work irrespective of each other... When I submit a support ticket, each and every time I am always told to restart the phone and no explanation is given for why the commands stop working...

I usually disable call recordings since I can usually hear both sides (or at least the target since it is not always both sides) within the ambient recording and I do not have a huge gap in time between recordings. Majority of calls are usually irrelevant anyway in my case. The only problem with this is if the call ends in the beginning of the new recording, I am still missing a big gap in time since the rest of the recording after the call hangs up is silence. So this method usually works best for me but I am unsure if this is best with this new update if recordings completely stop after the phone call. I wasn't sure if keeping it on or off might help (although I prefer it off)? Your response helps though. Thank you!

• 1 year later...

I cannot get this software to work. Ambient records nothing when scheduled. I get a 30min file of silence. Call recording does not work. The record ambient button is grayed out all together. The "Live Listening" has not worked once. Mind you, I have worked with "Professional software" for Corp. and have immense experience in using these types of programs. So far, This program has been a waste of money.