Malfunctioning software, refund denied.

Gabriele

Hello, has it happened to you too that the software does not work because it is definitely incompatible, despite the assistance he initially told you it was, but as simply installed, the company does not recognize the refund of the amount paid? It does not seem to me the behavior of a serious company.

Ciao, è capitato anche a voi che il software non funzioni perché sicuramente incompatibile, nonostante l'assistenza inilzialmente vi aveva detto che lo fosse, ma in quanto semplicemente installato l'azienda non vi riconosca il rimborso di quanto pagato? A me non sembra il comportamento di un'azienda seria.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:24 PM, Gabriele said:

Hello, has it happened to you too that the software does not work because it is definitely incompatible, despite the assistance he initially told you it was, but as simply installed, the company does not recognize the refund of the amount paid? It does not seem to me the behavior of a serious company.

Ciao, è capitato anche a voi che il software non funzioni perché sicuramente incompatibile, nonostante l'assistenza inilzialmente vi aveva detto che lo fosse, ma in quanto semplicemente installato l'azienda non vi riconosca il rimborso di quanto pagato? A me non sembra il comportamento di un'azienda seria.

Our policy is to provide a refund if the customer wants advanced features and the device cannot be rooted. If you have any proof that you were denied a refund even though the device could not be rooted, please post it here ASAP please.

I await your reply

7 hours ago, Architect said:

Our policy is to provide a refund if the customer wants advanced features and the device cannot be rooted. If you have any proof that you were denied a refund even though the device could not be rooted, please post it here ASAP please.

I await your reply

Excuse me, what game are you playing at? How do I get evidence if all the conversations with your staff took place through your chats? It is you who probably have proof that I asked if my device was rootble and after giving all the required data I was told yes, also the root service should have cost me 39 euros discounted having bought the extreme package and then I 49 euros were charged (full price without discount). And you should always have the recording of the chat (also this occurred through your online service) that the technician informed me that the target device in question was not rootable and proceeded only with the installation of the software.
So what game do you play? I give up. Money lost but if for 3 years ago that I used your software I have only made excellent publicity from now on you will only have bad reviews on the Italian forums. Thanks for your NOT availability.

Scusi, a che gioco state giocando? Come faccio ad avere prove se tutte le conversazioni col vostro staff sono avvenute tramite le vostre chat? Siete voi che probabilmente avete prova che ho chiesto se il mio dispositivo era rootbile e dopo aver dato tutti i dati richiesti mi è stato detto di si, inoltre il servizio di root mi sarebbe dovuto costare 39 euro scontato avendo comprato il pacchetto extreme e poi mi sono stati addebitati ben 49 euro (prezzo pieno senza sconto). E sempre voi dovreste avere la registrazione della chat (anche questa avvenuta tramite il vostro servizio online) che il tecnico mi informava che il dispositivo target in questione non era rootable e procedeva alla sola installazione del software.
Quindi a che gioco giocate? Ci rinuncio. Soldi persi ma se da 3 anni fa che ho utilizzato il vostro software ho solo fatto ottima pubblicità da ora in poi avrete solo recensioni pessime sui forum italiani. Grazie per la vostra NON disponibilità.

Im sorry to hear about your frustration but I need to ask you

1. Have you ever raised a proper technical support ticket and if so what is the ticket number Live chat is only for pre sales and general enquires, and is not a support channel. They have no authority to issue refunds, or to be responsible for solving technical problems. If they cannot help you, they will always advise that your raise a ticket so it can be escalated to a technical speciliast

2. When did your purchase

3. Was the application activated?

4. What is your licence key

5. What is the exact problem

Im going to try to help, but the issue is that there is no formal request or complaint that I can refer to, so please give me the opportunity to try to help

Just now, Architect said:

Im sorry to hear about your frustration but I need to ask you

1. Have you ever raised a proper technical support ticket and if so what is the ticket number Live chat is only for pre sales and general enquires, and is not a support channel. They have no authority to issue refunds, or to be responsible for solving technical problems. If they cannot help you, they will always advise that your raise a ticket so it can be escalated to a technical speciliast

2. When did your purchase

3. Was the application activated?

4. What is your licence key

5. What is the exact problem

Im going to try to help, but the issue is that there is no formal request or complaint that I can refer to, so please give me the opportunity to try to help

Please do not send the key in this chat - send it by direct message. Even better,  you can raise a support ticket, by logging into the portal -> HELP -> CONTACT Support

Please understand that this forum is NOT a support service and there is no SLA for any replies.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33