Advanced Android programs

Brik

Any word on when you will be offering more advanced Android software with more options (email, call intercept, etc.)?

Thanks

Our initial Android offering is similar to the iPhone "Basic" or other Light versions of the program, and offered for free from our web site with a 3 month license. This is to offer something back to our customers and get the initial product out to the public. We're very interested in staying with this platform and continuing Android development, but any time frame I could give you would only be a guess. We are working on it now, so hopefully you'll see more FlexiSPY Android products within the next six months.

We always post important announcements in the NEWS section of our Support Center, at http://support.flexispy.com

• 4 months later...

i am enjoying the Android community edition so far, but impatiently waiting for other featuress the pro x have on the BB. any ideas when the new features coming out?

and if you guys can cut down on the prices for each program, i am pretty sure the community would love that and keep them away from getting scam by those cheap selling fake website outhere. "Productive Efficiency"

• Like 1

i am enjoying the Android community edition so far, but impatiently waiting for other featuress the pro x have on the BB. any ideas when the new features coming out?

and if you guys can cut down on the prices for each program, i am pretty sure the community would love that and keep them away from getting scam by those cheap selling fake website outhere. "Productive Efficiency"

Thanks for the feedback. I will pass it on to our development team.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33