flexispy is brill............... BUT

stuart

flexispy dose everything it says but dont even think of installing it to a pay as you go mobile.

i have been playing with the free driod version and its brilliant,dose everything i could want,i installed it on my own 2nd mobile just to play,i love hi tec toys.

but it eats the pay as you go credit like you would not believe if you leave it on the standard settings.i'm talking £6.00 a day.unless you can also load some credit and get a gprs internet pack and then delete the sms about it, the owner of the mobile will wonder where their credit has gone,call the service provider and ask, and will be told of all the internet activity.

not the programmes fault.that works perfectly.

i've just put a 50 hour pack on and now no sign what soever of any credit loss.its now undetectable.

flexispy dose everything it says but dont even think of installing it to a pay as you go mobile.

i have been playing with the free driod version and its brilliant,dose everything i could want,i installed it on my own 2nd mobile just to play,i love hi tec toys.

but it eats the pay as you go credit like you would not believe if you leave it on the standard settings.i'm talking £6.00 a day.unless you can also load some credit and get a gprs internet pack and then delete the sms about it, the owner of the mobile will wonder where their credit has gone,call the service provider and ask, and will be told of all the internet activity.

not the programmes fault.that works perfectly.

i've just put a 50 hour pack on and now no sign what soever of any credit loss.its now undetectable.

Flexispy has nothing to do with the cost of the service plan, which can vary depending on what service provider you're using and exactly what plan you've selected. Some prepaid (or pay as you go) services aren't that bad, and may still offer unlimited service for a pre-paid monthly fee, but even with pre-paid you might have to select the right plan.

FlexiSPY does allow you to configure how often it should use the internet to connect to the server. So you can minimize these costs simply by having it report only once per day, or even turn automatic reporting off completely and report only on demand with a special remote command.

Most of the products also look for a WiFi connection first, and will default to this generally free connection first if it finds it.

as i said in my post nothing to do with the programme thats perfect.

its just the pay as you go costs that might make people wonder whats going on. bearing in mind the idea of this programme is to spy on a mobile belonging to someone else, you cant always choose their price plan for them.

its just worth letting people be aware of this,they might think about giving them a contract mobile with it installed on then.

by the way where is report on demarnd on this version? i cant see it as an option anywhere.only 3 sms commarnds on this one.

as i said in my post nothing to do with the programme thats perfect.

its just the pay as you go costs that might make people wonder whats going on. bearing in mind the idea of this programme is to spy on a mobile belonging to someone else, you cant always choose their price plan for them.

its just worth letting people be aware of this,they might think about giving them a contract mobile with it installed on then.

by the way where is report on demarnd on this version? i cant see it as an option anywhere.only 3 sms commarnds on this one.

There is no report on demand for this first version of FlexiSPY Android, but there are more than 3 sms commands.

There are 3 commands listed under the section "Simple Commands", but scroll to the next page of the manual to find 2 more commands, allowing you to turn on/off specific capture event options, and also to set or change the GPS capture refresh time (commands 63 and 52).

i have now worked out the best settings for minimum use of credit.

set to record everything and send every 24 hours.

dont use the location settings thats the part that eats the credit.

or pre load an unlimited gprs internet pack first,i can get 1 months unlimted internet here for £12.00 then you can use everything.

its recorded everything ive done with the mobile,cant fault the programme at all,i now have a full back up of all my calls and sms messages,never lose a number or sms again,all i would like to see added now is a picture and maybe video back up so i never lose those again.

i have now worked out the best settings for minimum use of credit.

set to record everything and send every 24 hours.

dont use the location settings thats the part that eats the credit.

or pre load an unlimited gprs internet pack first,i can get 1 months unlimted internet here for £12.00 then you can use everything.

its recorded everything ive done with the mobile,cant fault the programme at all,i now have a full back up of all my calls and sms messages,never lose a number or sms again,all i would like to see added now is a picture and maybe video back up so i never lose those again.

We are glad you are satisfied.