sms showing up when sending tbdz

• 2 weeks later...

so when i send tbdz to the target phone.. that sms shows up from me.. does it not delete the trigger sms's?

thanks

I am having exactly the same problem...I know the target phone saw my SMS 'tbdz' and "zaou'...what can I do to prevent this

I am having exactly the same problem...I know the target phone saw my SMS 'tbdz' and "zaou'...what can I do to prevent this

This is a design feature. Every SMS command you send to the TARGET phone to control Flexispy WILL show up as an SMS on the TARGET phone.

This is why we recommend you read page 10 of the manual and change the default commands to words that are less noticeable when recieved in an SMS message.

This is a design feature. Every SMS command you send to the TARGET phone to control Flexispy WILL show up as an SMS on the TARGET phone.

This is why we recommend you read page 10 of the manual and change the default commands to words that are less noticeable when recieved in an SMS message.

Keep in mind this is only for the Blackberry and iPhone products. Symbian and Windows Mobile work differently. By "design feature", Ian was referring to a method by which your SMS commands are customizable and discreetly hidden within any SMS text that you normally send. This is fully explained with examples in the software manual, in the SMS command section.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    greenlyon369