Anybody have issues with the software not working?

Ata Loss

On 12/22/2019 at 8:35 AM, Architect said:

I understand the frustration, especially when you have expert customers who know more than the first line service rep!

The majority of questions we get are very simple and easily handled with the existing staff. However, FlexiSPY is a massively complex system with many dependencies at the back end, and to solve these, the CSR needs to get a base level of information that can be passed to the development team.

This requires getting the device to the latest version (eliminating the possibility of a old bug), the os version, firmware level, a clear description of the problem and a way to reproduce.

I do agree that we can do a better job to explain to customers why we ask what seem to be dumb questions, and you know what - some cases, they are dumb questions 😃

As I designed the entire system over 15 years, and am the final technical authority, I can make a good guess at what the problem is and get to the point, but that's not scalable, which is why we have CSR.

I rarely look at the forum, and was considering discontinuing it, but I can see its value in having motivated or (exasperated!) customers express themselves, and hence make our service better. I will start to look at this more often, but we cant have it become a support channel, because then customers would really get angry when I did not answer with an SLA.

PS: Push server is being restarted, and Ill update you on what we find on Monday

PPS: With Xmas and the New Year, we have a skeleton staff, so I cant guarantee a timescale, but its of vital importance and will be done as soon as possible

FS is a good product but It could be better with the following improvements:  

- Youtube history
 - Telegram logs (with the new version of Telegram FS can't capture chats)
 - Filemanger!!!! This could allow the user to cancel some files remotely from the target phone. Useful also to make space on the phone for upgrading FS  
- FS can't display the connected network on the first page. You must visit the dedicated area clicking on NETWORK  
- RECONNECT BUTTON for rooting device  
- KEYLOGS SECTION...adding buttons for browsing keylkogs to the bottom of the pages and not only on the top
- Rethink the UI, the colours are awful!
- OFFERS not only for new customers or upgrades but also for long time customers! (some years ago you did, now no...)
- Work hard on new OS, it seems this software works quite good on android Nougat or Oreo, less on the new ones.

An advanced user from Italy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Brutus66 said:

FS is a good product but It could be better with the following improvements:  

- Youtube history
 - Telegram logs (with the new version of Telegram FS can't capture chats)
 - Filemanger!!!! This could allow the user to cancel some files remotely from the target phone. Useful also to make space on the phone for upgrading FS  
- FS can't display the connected network on the first page. You must visit the dedicated area clicking on NETWORK  
- RECONNECT BUTTON for rooting device  
- KEYLOGS SECTION...adding buttons for browsing keylkogs to the bottom of the pages and not only on the top
- Rethink the UI, the colours are awful!
- OFFERS not only for new customers or upgrades but also for long time customers! (some years ago you did, now no...)
- Work hard on new OS, it seems this software works quite good on android Nougat or Oreo, less on the new ones.

An advanced user from Italy

Wow - thanks for these suggestions. Will discuss these with the team when we are all back in First week of January.

UPDATE: There was a bug in the CRON Job for periodically restarting servers to reclaim resources, which has been fixed. However, the study shows we do have to make some refactoring because we use two push notification servers. One is Google the other is home grown as a contingency against Google targeting apps. 

FlexiSPY is far more complex than you might think, as not only do we have to provide the functional requirement for customer, we also have to provide redundancy and protection against the whims of Google due to the unfair media attention. 

For all you ambent recording fans, just saw this under test for Android 9. Looks like it may be possible for Android 10 also. End of January seems possible date for release.

Also,

I wanted to find out how useful Spycall is compared to Ambient Recording, as this is something we could work on.

Is there anything that true Spycall give you guys, that a delayed stream of Ambient Recording would not?

Ambient recording is the feature I love best. It's given me peace of mind like no other feature you offer.  Ambient works 98% of the time.  I've never used spycall (I'm not rooted) so I can't comment on that feature.  Call recording sporadically (50% of the time) catches both sides of the conversation & updates to the dashboard quickly after the call is completed.

On 12/22/2019 at 5:11 AM, Architect said:

Ok, will look again today - perhaps the push server has gone down. As I was saying., yesterday was simply maintence, and we have to find root cause, which we cant do till Monday

Hi Architect, i am facing a problem when target connected to wifi, any wifi network, which is similar to the problem with the push commands. Any suggestiins?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2019 at 6:23 AM, Architect said:

This is so true - on a rooted device, we have almost full control of things. On an unrooted device, we have to develop so much complex code to get around all the restrictions, and even then, there is a limit to what you can do.

Don't forget we have an install service that will remotely root and install FlexiSPY for you, if you can connect you phone to a computer. If the device cant be rooted, you get your money back

Also, you could consider buying a fully configured pre installed phone from FlexiSPY EXPRESS, and we have some very low cost device there.

What you say about the refund service is false ... you don't make any refund even if you are wrong and you are wrong. I asked if my device was root and I was told yes for this I purchased the installation service, the technician was not able and now I find myself with a malfunctioning and unusable software. You don't want to refund me anything just because the software is installed even if it doesn't work. 260 euros lost, stolen. I would like to switch to other competitive software but obviously I cannot because you have robbed me! Thanks for the disappointment.

Quello che dici sul servizio di rimborso è falso... voi non fate alcun rimborso anche se sbagliate e avete torto. Io ho chiesto se il mio dispositivo fosse root e mi è stato detto di si per questo ho acquistato il servizio d'installazione, il tecnico non è stato in grado e adesso mi ritrovo con un software malfunzionante e inservibile. Non volete rimborsarmi nulla solo perché il software è installato anche se non funziona. 260 euro persi, rubati. Vorrei passare ad altro software concorrenziale ma ovviamente non posso perché voi mi avete derubato! Grazie della delusione.

14 hours ago, Gabriele said:

What you say about the refund service is false ... you don't make any refund even if you are wrong and you are wrong. I asked if my device was root and I was told yes for this I purchased the installation service, the technician was not able and now I find myself with a malfunctioning and unusable software. You don't want to refund me anything just because the software is installed even if it doesn't work. 260 euros lost, stolen. I would like to switch to other competitive software but obviously I cannot because you have robbed me! Thanks for the disappointment.

Quello che dici sul servizio di rimborso è falso... voi non fate alcun rimborso anche se sbagliate e avete torto. Io ho chiesto se il mio dispositivo fosse root e mi è stato detto di si per questo ho acquistato il servizio d'installazione, il tecnico non è stato in grado e adesso mi ritrovo con un software malfunzionante e inservibile. Non volete rimborsarmi nulla solo perché il software è installato anche se non funziona. 260 euro persi, rubati. Vorrei passare ad altro software concorrenziale ma ovviamente non posso perché voi mi avete derubato! Grazie della delusione.

Please provide the ticket number for this complaint , otherwise this will be considered a troll and deleted in 24 hours

11 hours ago, Architect said:

Please provide the ticket number for this complaint , otherwise this will be considered a troll and deleted in 24 hours

number ticket 35089

It is now about 25-26 hours that I can no longer even connect it, at least before I deactivated and reactivated the Large keyboard textl and the dashboard connected, albeit for a few hours, although it did not pick up the whatapp messages, some calls phone calls, problems with the ambient, remcam and remvideo command. The practice even if it connected worked in an unusable way.

Ora sono circa 25-26 ore che non riesco più a farlo nemmeno connettere, almeno prima disattivavo e riattivavo il Large keyboard textl e la dashboard si collegava, seppur per poche ore, seppur non captava i messaggi whatapp, alcune telefona telefonate, problemi con il comando ambient, remcam e remvideo. Il pratica anche se si collegava funzionava in modo inservibile.