Question to fellow users.

DC1077

Hello, just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. 

When I log onto the portal, I am taken to the account page instead of the dashboard where it always opens to. 

Also, I often refresh the dashboard page or any other page and it always refreshes the page I'm on. Now when I refresh, it takes me away from the page I'm on and redirects me back to the account page. Everything keeps redirecting me back to account page. This is very annoying and I'm hoping it's a glitch that gets corrected. 

Is this happening to anyone else?

11 hours ago, S.P. said:

Same here, it’s happening on all my target devices.

I contacted support and they told me this was done on purpose. I told them that I understand the portal opening to the account page but I requested that we go back to being able to refresh the page we are on versus having to refresh by selecting that page again in the data drop down which was the suggestion.

Maybe we could all reach out and request the ability to at least refresh the page we are on and not be redirected to Account every time. They may just need enough user feedback. 

54 minutes ago, DC1077 said:

I contacted support and they told me this was done on purpose. I told them that I understand the portal opening to the account page but I requested that we go back to being able to refresh the page we are on versus having to refresh by selecting that page again in the data drop down which was the suggestion.

Maybe we could all reach out and request the ability to at least refresh the page we are on and not be redirected to Account every time. They may just need enough user feedback. 

Contacting them now as this makes no sense...

On 10/29/2019 at 8:39 PM, DC1077 said:

This just came to my attention and I'm looking into it. However, can you send me the communication from support who told you this

On 11/1/2019 at 4:53 AM, Architect said:

This issue has been fixed and is already in test. Expect release next week

Thanks everyone for taking the time to let us know.  

Thank you so much for addressing this issue! Do you still need the communication with support regarding this? If so, I will send it.