GPS tracking

everything went smoothly, from installation to reports. but when i try to check the location of the phone, it doenst work. i installed it on a touch pro 2 running windows mobile 6.5. events are set to 1. how do i make it work? thanks

i have tried different intervals. stop. animate etc. icant get it to work.

everything went smoothly, from installation to reports. but when i try to check the location of the phone, it doenst work. i installed it on a touch pro 2 running windows mobile 6.5. events are set to 1. how do i make it work? thanks

i have tried different intervals. stop. animate etc. icant get it to work.

Are you referring to the 'GPS Tracking' tab that is located in your web account? If so then we are aware that it does not function properly and we are working to fix it.

Are you referring to the 'GPS Tracking' tab that is located in your web account? If so then we are aware that it does not function properly and we are working to fix it.

yes, and the location too. i cant get any numbers. it only says no log event found but i have everything working smoothly.

so how can i make the location work? im sure ichecked it along with sms when i installed it.

What exact product do you have, and what is the exact model of the Target phone?

Are you sure this phone is supported, and does it have on-board GPS?

Have you send command for Diagnostic Report?

If you'd like, you can post the diagnostic report here for a quick review, removing the monitor number before posting.

If the problem goes beyond the forum's ability to help, we do have technical support standing by, available from http://support.flexispy.com

What exact product do you have, and what is the exact model of the Target phone?

Are you sure this phone is supported, and does it have on-board GPS?

Have you send command for Diagnostic Report?

If you'd like, you can post the diagnostic report here for a quick review, removing the monitor number before posting.

If the problem goes beyond the forum's ability to help, we do have technical support standing by, available from http://support.flexispy.com

i have the flexispy light. the 149 one. the phones model is htc touch pro 2 running on windows mobile 6.5. how do you do the diagnostic report?

Guest Ian

i have the flexispy light. the 149 one. the phones model is htc touch pro 2 running on windows mobile 6.5. how do you do the diagnostic report?

Please see page 9 of the manual or send the command below.

<*#62><flexikey>.

Obviously you do not type 'flexikey' you enter the numbers.

i did this and on the options tab, the location's box is hidden (blurred) i cant click on it. whats wrong with that? thanks

Can you take a screenshot of this in your web account and send it to us as a support ticket so that we can see it?

no, its on the phone.. email, sms, call logs are all checked but the location is blurred, cant even check it.

the one on my webaccount doesnt have anything it says "no log event found"

no, its on the phone.. email, sms, call logs are all checked but the location is blurred, cant even check it.

the one on my webaccount doesnt have anything it says "no log event found"

Please take a picture of your phone with Flexispy running so we can see what you mean and attach the picture here or as a support ticket at our support department.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    UbvpwccaX