Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

4 hours ago, DC1077 said:

Hello friends. Does Mobile Tracker have keylogging? I installed it on my personal cell phone to familiarize myself with the install process, etc. I'm not seeing a key log. 

Hello, 

For which application? Is it watsapp or google?

I've tried spyzie.  And it works perfectly fine.  Not like flexispy that I have to download over 15 times and still not work. Spyzie has No ambient recording or camera access.  Which is what I loved about flexispy.  And the interface of flexispy is better, but spyzie does the job. I would like to know is there any apps out there that has camera access and ambient recording that works well on Android

9 hours ago, Peter Beatings said:

I've tried spyzie.  And it works perfectly fine.  Not like flexispy that I have to download over 15 times and still not work. Spyzie has No ambient recording or camera access.  Which is what I loved about flexispy.  And the interface of flexispy is better, but spyzie does the job. I would like to know is there any apps out there that has camera access and ambient recording that works well on Android

Mobile tracker free seems too with full paid not free one.

On 5/15/2019 at 6:12 PM, Horseplay2000 said:

I too did not get renewal and free month or 40%discount. I have not received anything from them in over a week in spite of sending support tickets. What I did do was follow someone else's suggestion and I installed the rooted version on an unrooted Android running 6.0.1 OS. So far it has stayed installed. But as others have mentioned I to have purchased a license with mobile-tracker-free it tends to be staying installed now for over a week on my other device and have not had issues it actually has live listening and live viewing which is more than I was getting with my unrooted Android through Flexi. I believe that Flexi is not going to service it's unrooted customers and apparently they are not going to uphold the offer they gave us. I will not be renewing my new license in June and unfortunately I'm stuck with a license until next March that I did renew upon their promise which they did not uphold. Neither does my software work nor did I get promised discount or extended month. Very upset.

Once you installed the rooted version of flexi, does it work like before we were having all these problems? Does it have ambient and call recording? And, as far as Mobile tracker is concerned, does it have scheduled ambient recording?

I installed mobile tracker on my own device to check it and how it wotks. Its not as easy to use like flexi... and one thing i noticed is that outgoing sms are captured only incoming. Is it just for me or you also noticed it?

7 hours ago, baktus22 said:

I installed mobile tracker on my own device to check it and how it wotks. Its not as easy to use like flexi... and one thing i noticed is that outgoing sms are captured only incoming. Is it just for me or you also noticed it?

Doesn't seem to be happening to me. So far all works incoming and outgoing ( fingers crossed)

4 hours ago, Dakota said:

Buraya postaladık: 

sayın dakota,

2 yıl düzenli olarak flexi kullandım,

son zamanlarda sorun olmaya başladığını hepimiz biliyoruz,

ve bana bununla ilgili,

yenileme döneminde 1 ay uzatma ve %40 indirim sözü verildi,

milyon kere sordum ama hep otomatik cevaplar veriyorsunuz,

madem yetkilisiniz,

ve bu benim sorduğumu daha önce diğerleri de sormuş,

bize verilen %40 yenileme sözü tutulacak mı,

yenilememi yapmak için bekliyorum.,

ve eğer köklü cihazlarda sorun olmuyorsa, %40 ile köklü bir cihaz bulabilirim,

ben flexi ile devam ederim flexi de benimle.

On 5/19/2019 at 10:43 PM, baktus22 said:

it does not have a separate keylogger like a flexi. about SMS, I don’t know if it captures incoming messages, my phone doesn’t like to write SMS.

On 5/18/2019 at 2:16 AM, baktus22 said:

Has anyone installed the new flexi version for unrooted?

I haven't. I'm waiting, same as you, to see if someone installed it. According to what Dakota says, for unrooted devices, it has call recording, but no Ambient Recording...that sucks. I'm to sure if it's worth to pay that amount of money only to have call recording. We all love Ambient Recording and looks like we won't have it.

I don't want to get my hopes up but I have been running version 4.2.1 on my unrooted Android 8.0.0 OS and I have not had any problems. In fact it seems to be functioning better on my target device than previous versions did, more consistently connected. All the old features are working perfectly. 

• Like 1