Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

My devices are not rooted but they are 6.0 Android and the software has been deleted and removed so are you saying if I root my target devices then it will work? Because last night one of my target devices after removing the software apparently updated every app that had been held back some 52 apps were updated at 5 this morning from Google. Even though install updates with turned off so Google is pushing to all devices whether you like it or not. I just want to know if the unrooted device would work if it was rooted? Because somewhere on here I read that even the rooted devices are failing the software.

4 minutes ago, Brutus66 said:

Old rooted phones...android 6.0 seem working still fine with Flexispy.

What version of flexispy is installed on the rooted phones? And when did you install it? Because it has been failing at about 4 days. But if it's lasting longer on the rooted device what root did you use? To root them and if so I will try that.

5 minutes ago, Horseplay2000 said:

My devices are not rooted but they are 6.0 Android and the software has been deleted and removed so are you saying if I root my target devices then it will work? Because last night one of my target devices after removing the software apparently updated every app that had been held back some 52 apps were updated at 5 this morning from Google. Even though install updates with turned off so Google is pushing to all devices whether you like it or not. I just want to know if the unrooted device would work if it was rooted? Because somewhere on here I read that even the rooted devices are failing the software.

Crap.  there goes my theory on un-updated devices ....

4 minutes ago, Horseplay2000 said:

What version of flexispy is installed on the rooted phones? And when did you install it? Because it has been failing at about 4 days. But if it's lasting longer on the rooted device what root did you use? To root them and if so I will try that.

The old one: 3.5.7 on rooted android 6.0 phone.

Mspy (another famous spyapp) was marked and blocked (not removed) on another phone exactly on 28/03/2019.
Play Protect didn't give to the user other chance except removing the app.
They say the issue is now resolved but I will check it out in the next days with a Samsung Galaxy J7.

So maybe we're going about this wrong does Google offer an app that does what we want is it' just they're disabling other apps because they don't make money they because didn't originate it or sell it? I mean there must be some parental control app that Google has in there vast store of applications that would do the same thing wouldn't it? Not to say is I prefer mspy or flexy as I have used both over the years . But that is because things changed in the USA and both of those are from another country and the USA you cannot hide the software is the only reason I have gone with the previous two.

I sent the support team the settings I'm sending bellow and asked them if we should turn them off and if did, if it will interfere with the phone not working properly. They told me we don't have to because they don't seem relevant to their software. I haven't done it and was wondering if any of you had or what your opinion is. 

1. Settings > Lock Screen and Security > Other Security Settings > Usage Data Access > Google Play Store > Allow Usage Tracking
2. Settings > Lock Screen and Security > Other Security Settings > Usage Data Access > Google Play Services > Allow Usage Tracking.       3. Settings > Apps > click on the 3 dots at the top right > Special access > Apps that can change system settings > Google Play Store.
4. Settings > Apps > click on the 3 dots at the top right > Special access > Apps that can change system settings > Google Play Services.

35 minutes ago, Viola said:

Hi guys I found xnspy / the truth spy / spyera 

these are the only others that offer call record and ambient 

Has anyone tried them? Do they face the same problem as flexi, get detected and removed but Google Play?

• Dakota pinned and unpinned this topic