Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

1 hour ago, Completely Lost said:

Does anyone still have 4.0.7? Flexispy refuses to share it with me. Their customer service is very frustrating. Flexispy was a really good product. This whole issue is disappointing.

Sent you pm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Horseplay2000 said:

Anyone hear of spy to mobile?  It sends you to the Google Play store and then has you install it from Google Play. I went to their site at spy2mobile. Calm and they're about the same price as the premium version flexy and the phone doesn't seem to need to be rooted I don't know maybe someone check it out I installed it on a Target device that I currently have it's not as nice as flexy but it does seem to get the basics done. It was I found it at   https://spytomobile.com/en . 

Horseplay u genius 

13 hours ago, Horseplay2000 said:

Anyone hear of spy to mobile?  It sends you to the Google Play store and then has you install it from Google Play. I went to their site at spy2mobile. Calm and they're about the same price as the premium version flexy and the phone doesn't seem to need to be rooted I don't know maybe someone check it out I installed it on a Target device that I currently have it's not as nice as flexy but it does seem to get the basics done. It was I found it at   https://spytomobile.com/en . 

there is no call recording. and it is more expensive than flexi and with full functions :)

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Viola said:

Horseplay u genius 

I don't know of I'm genius ... they definitely do not have any customer support. And I haven't figured out how to hide it yet. It's kind of confusing Plus I need to know if it can stay longer than 3 to 4 days before I'm sure and after 3 days they start billing you by the day I think it's a dollar a day something like that or a pound a day. But based on the fact that flexy can't get it together I am definitely looking into other options anyone know if spy phone or xnspy has lasted more than 4 days like 7 days?

52 minutes ago, Horseplay2000 said:

I don't know of I'm genius ... they definitely do not have any customer support. And I haven't figured out how to hide it yet. It's kind of confusing Plus I need to know if it can stay longer than 3 to 4 days before I'm sure and after 3 days they start billing you by the day I think it's a dollar a day something like that or a pound a day. But based on the fact that flexy can't get it together I am definitely looking into other options anyone know if spy phone or xnspy has lasted more than 4 days like 7 days?

XNSPY, 6th day, working, detected by play protect 5 days ago and nothing happened. No uninstall or freeze.

in a few days I will write a review again

17 hours ago, Horseplay2000 said:

How do we find it?

When you are in the forum, go on top of the page, at your right there are three horizontal lines. When you tap on it there is a scroll side screen, you go down and click leaderboard. In there you will see names. You click on a name that says "administrator". On the next screen you tap on the middle icon with the envelope and send a private message requesting access to the Android club. 

12 hours ago, johnkocinski said:

I use XNSPY for 6 days. Of course it is not like flexispy. It is like comparing a Mercedes S class (flexi) with Kia. The update of the status or locations is about 10-30 minutes if the phone is connected, for call record you have to wait 30-60 minutes. Ambient recording cannot be schefuled. But all the features are working. With ambient recording you can choose more than 15 min. I tried 30 and 45min and it worked. Keylogger is working too, browsing history is better than by flexi, text messages are working. Of course flexi with all the features was much much better, but xnspy is working without problems, annual subscription with promo code 80€ / 80$. 

Did it get detected? I texted them too right now and they said they don't offer scheduled recording and remote camera photos. If you record ambient surroundings for more than 30 minutes does it take long to download the recording to your account?

1 minute ago, Ntelmana said:

Did it get detected? I texted them too right now and they said they don't offer scheduled recording and remote camera photos

My XNSPY got detected. It seems everything with call log and sms is being blocked by google right now. They want to stop everything. I think it would be nice to see if an app that just supports ambient recording and location would work. It seems everything with call log and sms is certainly detected. 

17 minutes ago, dsecaott said:

My XNSPY got detected. It seems everything with call log and sms is being blocked by google right now. They want to stop everything. I think it would be nice to see if an app that just supports ambient recording and location would work. It seems everything with call log and sms is certainly detected. 

That's what I thought :(

41 minutes ago, Horseplay2000 said:

I found this article I don't understand programing but I think if these app developers want to sell their products they have to get it approved by Google

https://proandroiddev.com/no-more-sms-call-log-permissions-now-what-9b8226de7827

I don't think any product will work here forward and I'm not sure about what will happen with rooting.

Yes that is why I would like to see a program with just ambient recording and location. Since the call log and sms will get it deleted, I am wondering if just ambient recording and location won't.

1 hour ago, Ntelmana said:

Did it get detected? I texted them too right now and they said they don't offer scheduled recording and remote camera photos. If you record ambient surroundings for more than 30 minutes does it take long to download the recording to your account?

Detected yes, 5 days ago. But play protect did not uninstall the app, did not freeze it. Xnspy is working 

Anyone hear back from support yet about the 4.1.1 failure?   Just curious because I renewed a license on March 27th just about the time this all started to fail and I have another Target device license due for renewal next month and I'm wondering if I should just cut my losses or wait this out.

Has anyone disabled google play on a Samsung? The target is operating on 8.1.0. I have another on 6.0. I have been testing it out to see if the Galaxy or Amazon app store would open instead when clicking on website app links. I think that I might need to re-enable GP soon if I cannot think of what else to do, since it would be frustrating for the target to not download apps. This was my temporary solution so I do not need to re-download Flexispy everyday. Flexispy seems to work in about a day or two for me, even when I reverted GP to its original version. Fingers crossed that the target does not need GP for the next few days. Thank you!

OK new question does anyone here have rooted Android phones and is the software still working on their rooted devices? I'm considering routing my target devices although they are from Verizon I'm not sure if that will work but we're going to see that might be our only option as is that support does not get back to us and I think that installing the software every two to three days is not feasible. Other software companies are experiencing the same issue so maybe rooting the device is the solution. Please let me know if any of you have success with that. And if the software is still running. Please

10 hours ago, baktus22 said:

Sent you pm

I just chatted with Spyfone. They offer an exteme pack like flexispy and when I asked how they are dealing with the Google play issue they replied that the app works as System Services and it can't be detected. It also has an uninstall protection so that it would require a code or account before another app or user uninstalls it. So even if Google play detects it, it cannot uninstall it. I will not be notified by Spyfone that it was detected but the app will keep working. They have a two day free trial. I might try it in my own phone that I have good play to see how it goes. I'm afraid two days aren't enough.... And we must keep in mind salesmen will always try to gain a customer...

• Dakota pinned and unpinned this topic