Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

1 hour ago, trying again said:

What do you mean, those features don't work? 

Will they fix that?  did something change???

I've got copies of old versions.  will they still work?

4.1.1. for non rooted devices does not have call record, ambient etc. That is flexi sulotion to GP problem... even if you purchased Extreme version of the app before. They choose the easy way to overcome GP problem, and still i am not sure it will work. Nevertheless i am not going to settle for that.

I wonder, as you seem to be very expert on handling this case- if you will be kind, and write a clear manual for disabling GP on non rooted devices OS 8 and above, step by step, preferably without erasing google play totally, just keep it "sleep" without updating (mine for example is galaxy S8 oreo). It will be very helpful. Thanks in advance.   

5 hours ago, johnkocinski said:

Until March I was a satisfied user of flexispy. After that, you all know. 

So on Tuesday I installed XNSPY. 

Unrooted galaxy a3(2017), oreo 8.0.0, 

and it works!! It is not so good like the old flexi, no remcam, remvideo, rem-location. But call recording, ambient recording works. 2 days ago play protect detected the app, but no uninstalling or stopping the app. 

These are my first thoughts about using xnspy. 

Hi there ?? 

i believe the flexi worked on OS 8......but I know the most recent OS 9 on Android has caused all the problems because of google play protect.

however may I ask how it’s going so far? Still working ok?

thank you 

7 hours ago, baktus22 said:

yes, but of course it is not what i need. i need the ambient and call recording, which are not available anymore... support keeps on sending me the same reply that someone from "tech" will contact with me shrtly, but as you may know- they didnt for the last 72 hours. Has anyone got response from them in the last couple of days?

Hi Baktus

is it still installed? Or has GPP removed flexispy yet? 

Thanks

I still need to read the replies to,catch up. They refuse to,share the previous version. Even more frustrating, the person who usually helps me out has not been available. Most help desk techs send generic replies that do not help. My temporary solution was to disable Google Play if you still have the previous version. But I am afraid that the target will need to use Google Play soon.

1 hour ago, Viola said:

Hi there ?? 

i believe the flexi worked on OS 8......but I know the most recent OS 9 on Android has caused all the problems because of google play protect.

however may I ask how it’s going so far? Still working ok?

thank you 

Still working. Call recording, text messages, ambient recording, location. 

3 hours ago, johnkocinski said:

Still working. Call recording, text messages, ambient recording, location. 

Well im glad to hear......but I do know that it’s the OS 9 update and GP that is the problem.......

so make sure u don’t update to it!!! For real!!!

13 hours ago, trying again said:

I have a samsung v7.0 and have never updated an app or the system since buying it. 

ALL notifications are turned off. 

ALL system updates are turned off. 

ALL pertinent usage tracking is off.

ALL G accounts are checked for changes.

I've NEVER had ANY android app that stopped working because it couldn't "update". 

A few apps that Google has disabled on OTHER people's phones  (via an update) or forcefully uninstalled on OTHER people's phones (via an update)      are STILL operating perfectly on my devices. 

I have GP v7.3 on one device.  Everything works great (as long as GP does NOT update).  EVERYTHING. 

Thank you for this information! I don't know much about cell phone apps operation in general, so I' m happy someone knows for a fact that apps don't need to get updated to work. I will keep Google Play disabled for as long as I can. I will stick to 4.0.7 that works fine and will not update to 4.1.1 that is useless. Can anyone suggest a good app store to replace GP? I have downloaded slideME market, but I was wondering if there is any better.

So, we hear from friends here that 4.1.1 failed. Maybe it's time for us to demand from flexi to include all those features they erased from the new version back, like old times. Many of us don't want to root the phone, so the solution of removing those important features to deal with the detection didn't work.

Thank you

To all of you.  you provided help, inspiration, & support when I needed it.

I'm going back & deleting some of my posts from the boards because GP is reading this & learning from folks like me.

... I posted to help us & to be heard.

I am moving to the private forum

GP doesn't need to know what I know

50 minutes ago, trying again said:

Thank you

To all of you.  you provided help, inspiration, & support when I needed it.

I'm going back & deleting some of my posts from the boards because GP is reading this & learning from folks like me.

... I posted to help us & to be heard.

I am moving to the private forum

GP doesn't need to know what I know

I've actually been thinking about this for a while. This forum is a gold mine of information to someone trying to beat Flexi. I would love to have access to a private forum. 

4 hours ago, Ntelmana said:

So, we hear from friends here that 4.1.1 failed. Maybe it's time for us to demand from flexi to include all those features they erased from the new version back, like old times. Many of us don't want to root the phone, so the solution of removing those important features to deal with the detection didn't work.

How long  how many days or hours? was 4.1.1 installed before it failed? Or was deleted?

5 hours ago, Ntelmana said:

Thank you for this information! I don't know much about cell phone apps operation in general, so I' m happy someone knows for a fact that apps don't need to get updated to work. I will keep Google Play disabled for as long as I can. I will stick to 4.0.7 that works fine and will not update to 4.1.1 that is useless. Can anyone suggest a good app store to replace GP? I have downloaded slideME market, but I was wondering if there is any better.

I use amazon app store.  Found a couple other obscure stores for my special apps.  Am slowly replacing all apps downloaded from GP with identical apps found on the developer's websites & amazon.

16 hours ago, baktus22 said:

4.1.1. for non rooted devices does not have call record, ambient etc. That is flexi sulotion to GP problem... even if you purchased Extreme version of the app before. They choose the easy way to overcome GP problem, and still i am not sure it will work. Nevertheless i am not going to settle for that.

I wonder, as you seem to be very expert on handling this case- if you will be kind, and write a clear manual for disabling GP on non rooted devices OS 8 and above, step by step, preferably without erasing google play totally, just keep it "sleep" without updating (mine for example is galaxy S8 oreo). It will be very helpful. Thanks in advance.   

I've given it a lot of thought today.  ~Almost~ everything I do, I posted on here.  Giving GP all my secrets in one neat post made me pause ... because GP actually attacked one of my fixes ... which means, either they are reading this forum or it was a coincidence.  I'm going to be more careful about what I post publicly. 

Most of my fixes came from searching the internet, some from my college education, some out of desperation, some were apps downloaded years ago in preparation for the day I would need to monitor my target's activities.    I never update & refuse to allow my targets to update. 

I dread seeing a day in which I lose the ability to protect my wee little targets.  I'm no longer going to help Nazi GP to take away my responsibilities as a parent in an online world.  An app like flexi allowed me to "accidently" step in & rescue my oldest target when they were in deep trouble.  My targets NEED to be monitored & protected.

People react differently when they believe they are being watched.  Kids get sneakier!!!  Imagine a 14 year old girl who knows her cell phone is being monitored, so she buys & uses an extra phone so she can secretly meet the cute 19 yr old boy she met online (who turns ouy to be a 31 yr old pedophile).  Now imagine, same scenario, but the girl doesn't know she's being monitored.    It's a VERY BAD idea to make my targets aware that they being monitored in this online world we now live in.  Kids often think they are smarter than their parents, lol. Kids don't understand they are NOT invincible.  Kids sometimes don't have the self-control & wisdom to see danger before it's too late.  It's my job to protect them & protect my right to protect them, whether they, or nazi GP, like it or not. 

Every device, I own.  I have a legal right to do what I'm doing.  If I delete GP & install a different app store (like Amazon), my targets have no choice but to agree (at least until they grow up, get a job, & move out, lol).

If anyone uses the app differently, I do NOT have a problem with that.  I am uncomfortable with anyone advertising that they use this app differently.  When someone does that, they put my need to be a good parent at risk.   GP & others are trying to protect adults, but those idiots are forgetting that children are involved here. 

38 minutes ago, trying again said:

I've given it a lot of thought today.  ~Almost~ everything I do, I posted on here.  Giving GP all my secrets in one neat post made me pause ... because GP actually attacked one of my fixes ... which means, either they are reading this forum or it was a coincidence.  I'm going to be more careful about what I post publicly. 

Most of my fixes came from searching the internet, some from my college education, some out of desperation, some were apps downloaded years ago in preparation for the day I would need to monitor my target's activities.    I never update & refuse to allow my targets to update. 

I dread seeing a day in which I lose the ability to protect my wee little targets.  I'm no longer going to help Nazi GP to take away my responsibilities as a parent in an online world.  An app like flexi allowed me to "accidently" step in & rescue my oldest target when they were in deep trouble.  My targets NEED to be monitored & protected.

People react differently when they believe they are being watched.  Kids get sneakier!!!  Imagine a 14 year old girl who knows her cell phone is being monitored, so she buys & uses an extra phone so she can secretly meet the cute 19 yr old boy she met online (who turns ouy to be a 31 yr old pedophile).  Now imagine, same scenario, but the girl doesn't know she's being monitored.    It's a VERY BAD idea to make my targets aware that they being monitored in this online world we now live in.  Kids often think they are smarter than their parents, lol. Kids don't understand they are NOT invincible.  Kids sometimes don't have the self-control & wisdom to see danger before it's too late.  It's my job to protect them & protect my right to protect them, whether they, or nazi GP, like it or not. 

Every device, I own.  I have a legal right to do what I'm doing.  If I delete GP & install a different app store (like Amazon), my targets have no choice but to agree (at least until they grow up, get a job, & move out, lol).

If anyone uses the app differently, I do NOT have a problem with that.  I am uncomfortable with anyone advertising that they use this app differently.  When someone does that, they put my need to be a good parent at risk.   GP & others are trying to protect adults, but those idiots are forgetting that children are involved here. 

I totally agree with you. We paid for our phones so we should be able to do with them or to them whatever we want.

• Like 1
  • Dakota pinned and unpinned this topic