Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

1 hour ago, Viola said:

Hi guys I found xnspy / the truth spy / spyera 

these are the only others that offer call record and ambient 

Spyera, Flexispy and Nexspy are the same software...don't know if Spyera is the developer and Flexispy the reseller or otherwise. Nexspy is a simple reseller.

. IThis is the latest to do away with these types of products. There used to be an app called stealth genie . Worked amazing. They arrested the developer and shut the program down. In the USA any parental apps are supposed to be visible in this age of tech savvy kids visibility defeats the purpose of trying to protect them either from themselves or from peer pressure, pedifiles, or amother parent with substance abuse problems for examples.

Bottom line, as parent I bought the phone, I pay the bill, I choose what apps I want to install. I am aware that anything I get using this app cannot be used for legal purposes but I can then do what I need to protect my children.

Non-Rooted Android Changelog

Product: Not-Rooted Android

Version: 4.1.1

Product ID: 5002

Support platform: Firmware 4.0.3 - 9 (depending on the device)

Release date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019

What's New?

Support Android OS 9 except following features;

Spycall

Live Call Intercept

SMS Remote Command

Network Connection

Remote Video 

Call Recording

What's Changed?

Root permissions are now required for following features;

Phone Call Recording

Ambient Recording

Remote Camera

Remote Video

What's fixed?

Visibility on Play Protect

27 minutes ago, johnkocinski said:

4.1.1? Really? On djp.bz there is still 4.0.7 version for unrooted android

Yes when I went to the site it shows in the changelogs and the version history and I just discovered that it is 4.0.7 when I downloaded it as well I think maybe they made a mistake they posted the 4.1.1 but the APK still 4.0.7 or maybe it's not Friday yet in some places so they're not releasing it?

1 hour ago, baktus22 said:

You wrote it seriously or just kiddiing? If you know how to do it permanently, please advise.

Seriously, I have an Android 8.1 phone, I got fed up with installing the app again and again while just deactivating play protect and notifications. So, I decided to deactivate Google play permanently. I went to Settings-applications- view all apps, (I don't know if I write it correctly in English because the phone is in another language), found Google Play app and tapped "deactivate". There was a message that it will have to be restored to it's factory settings, I tapped restore and it was deactivated. It automatically disappeared from the home screen and the screen with all the apps. Of course, I had to come up with an excuse and said that a lot of spam messages were coming from them and found another store for apps, slideME market and downloaded it. I'm not sure, though, about what will happen with all the apps that are not updated from now on, like Facebook, Instagram etc. I'm thinking that at some point (when I can have the phone for longer) I could activate Google Play back on, let all the updates perform and then deactivate it again and install flexi like usually. I don't think I did something extremely difficult, I'm not a teck freak and don't know much about cell technology. I just did the things I mentioned and flexi works everyday. I have the 4.0.7 version installed at the moment. I don't know if the new version 4.0.9 will support call and ambient recording, I haven't understood that part yet. If anyone installs it, please let us know if these features work.

Just thinking of other alternatives guys.......as far as I can see now xnspy is the other company offering call record/ambient for non rooted. 

They have told me they have no issue with google play protect on OS 9......

my only concern is I cannot find a forum or community like this for them.....so I can speak to them to see if they have similar issues ?

Hey guys I had a response from xnspy regarding the issue.

They responded:

‘You  must check then for the antivirus/security apps if installed any, you need to remove that also.’

do you guys know what other antivirus/security apps they may be referring to??

9 minutes ago, Viola said:

Hey guys I had a response from xnspy regarding the issue.

They responded:

‘You  must check then for the antivirus/security apps if installed any, you need to remove that also.’

do you guys know what other antivirus/security apps they may be referring to??

I believe security apps like Security Master, McAfee and all these someone can install in his phone for scanning viruses and security. You must have no such security apps installed. 

2 hours ago, Ntelmana said:

I believe security apps like Security Master, McAfee and all these someone can install in his phone for scanning viruses and security. You must have no such security apps installed. 

Also some carriers like Verizon put a software antivirus called secure and protect or something like that from Verizon

Also it looks like they have taken the new 4.1.1 version off of the version history even though it was on there earlier today I don't know that flexy is going to be able to defeat this because I got an email stating that they were going to have version 4.0 point nine then they posted a 4.1.1 and now they have removed it back to the 4.0.7 I think that they are just running in circles and I am tired I'm getting my hopes up and also tired of getting my hands on the target devices only to find out that it has not been updated or fixed. I will check again tomorrow and see if things have changed if anyone else is able to upload it and it works let me know what URL you found it thank you

I just ordered a rooted android with no google.

And I am glad someone is able to just disable play and have everything work for them.

Since I have been dealing with this issue since March and reinstalled 10 times. Even after JUST disabling play like so many others.

I am definitely done with google.

8 minutes ago, Thatgirl said:

I just ordered a rooted android with no google.

And I am glad someone is able to just disable play and have everything work for them.

Since I have been dealing with this issue since March and reinstalled 10 times. Even after JUST disabling play like so many others.

I am definitely done with google.

I wish I could be done with Google and fortunately most of the apps and software on my way to Target devices that are used are Google. And it would be missed and definitely noticed if the Google in the apps were not part of the target devices funny?

7 hours ago, Horseplay2000 said:

Also it looks like they have taken the new 4.1.1 version off of the version history even though it was on there earlier today I don't know that flexy is going to be able to defeat this because I got an email stating that they were going to have version 4.0 point nine then they posted a 4.1.1 and now they have removed it back to the 4.0.7 I think that they are just running in circles and I am tired I'm getting my hopes up and also tired of getting my hands on the target devices only to find out that it has not been updated or fixed. I will check again tomorrow and see if things have changed if anyone else is able to upload it and it works let me know what URL you found it thank you

I just checked and 4.1.1 is still in there version history. 

11 minutes ago, moonlite_55 said:

I just checked and 4.1.1 is still in there version history. 

In the changelog the version history  d'usse 4. 1.1 but it in the version history on the portal under help and then under references and then version history I still don't see the 4.1.1 anymore I only see 4.0.7 and when I tried to download at the APK is still 4.0.7

14 minutes ago, Horseplay2000 said:

In the changelog the version history  d'usse 4. 1.1 but it in the version history on the portal under help and then under references and then version history I still don't see the 4.1.1 anymore I only see 4.0.7 and when I tried to download at the APK is still 4.0.7

Non-Rooted Android Changelog

Product: Not-Rooted Android

Version: 4.1.1

Product ID: 5002

Support platform: Firmware 4.0.3 - 9 (depending on the device)

Release date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019

Just now. I am confused and disappointed. Root Permissions for Call Recording and Ambient Recording?!?!? That's the only reason I bought the software and my phone is not rooted!

What's New?

• Support Android OS 9 except following features;
    • Spycall
    • Live Call Intercept
    • SMS Remote Command
    • Network Connection
    • Remote Video 
    • Call Recording

What's Changed?

• Root permissions are now required for following features;
    • Phone Call Recording
    • Ambient Recording