Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

6 minutes ago, lelik said:

у меня тоже 2 часа назад пришло сообщение что flexy обнаружен. он не удален но заблокирован. сообщение посылает не GP так как они отключены.

Translation:

I also received a message 2 hours ago that flexy was found. it is not deleted but blocked. The message is not sent by the GP as they are disabled.

2 hours ago, trying again said:

Where was the message?  were GP notifications turned off?

All procedure was followed as usual before installing the fix version. I uninstalled the previous version, restarded the phone, enabled Google play store back on, Google play protect was disabled, notifications as well, like the old times. 4.0.5 worked perfectly for about six days. Suddenly, yesterday morning at around 9-10, it stopped. It said the target phone wasn't connected, while I could see in Messenger and Viber that it was connected. When I had a quick look at the phone, I went to settings-- security, taped the play protect and there was a message saying that there is a malicious application trying to steal information from the phone and all that, and prompted to uninstall it. I checked all the app in the phone and it was still there but I play protect must have frozen it. There wasn't any message shown on screen so that the target could see it thank God. 

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, trying again said:

GP enabled = flexi immediately frozen/stopped 1 second after GP updates

Notifications off = no warning

Notifications off = notification from GP (virus detected)

GP removed = flexi works

Let's say we disable Google Play. How will other applications update? won't the target notice that there are not messages saying there are updates for applications? Or it doesn't have to do with Play store and once the apps are installed they are updated regardless Google play being disabled?

So I read downloaded the software on one of my target devices and I noticed that it now says 4.0.6 so they must have made a change but it does not show in the changelogs or the version history yet are we going to be downloading it every few days or is this a fix has anyone heard Fromm support I too got a reply from support asking me if I had disabled play protect scanning and I have not heard back since that was 24 hours ago

Awesome trying again! If you do have success with your idea would you be OK with posting an update periodically?

That seems pretty complex!  But if I run into an issue with disconnection again...I would like to try what you are doing ....it makes good sense and I would like to try if it's working for you that is

Thanks!

If you target device is using OS 9 on Android it will not work. Tech support told me it is not compatible with OS 9 in Android and for some reason they are not able to tell me when it will be compatible. Lack luster support. Looking at other options. Don't have time to keep re-installing and having it not work.

Target devices not using OS 9 Target devices using 4.4.4 and 6.01 both older devices both not able to update to that level but apparently they're software cannot even work on this I just noticed there's another update to the software after I just installed the 4.0.6 there is now a 4.0.7 so I will wait till the end of today and see what version number they come up with I can't keep doing this every

4.0.5 was disabled/removed from my target device today. 

I don't believe FlexiSpy is an option anymore. If Google wants to stop them, there is nothing they can do. I don't believe you can win against Google. 

I am sad about this as there is no other software that functions as perfectly as this one. 

• Sad 1
20 minutes ago, trying again said:

From support emails....

Hello,

I apologize but we are aware of this. Please try to reinstall the software and make sure that the previous cache is deleted first before reinstalling the software. 

our Engineers are doing their best to make new binary for this situation.

I dont think it helps but I install flexi then uninstall then reinstall flexi to get the cleanest installation possible.  I also delete app cache, check/run virus scans, add to battery exclusions, & disable unneccesary app permissions everywhere.  targets are fine with all this meddling on the devices.

How are we going to let other apps get updated? I disabled Google Play but I would like other apps to get updated. Is there any other way?

I received a reply from support and this is what it sent to me I have installed 4.0.7 5 hours ago and the key logs and everything seems to be working fine but we shall see in a couple of days if it is a permanent fix. But I'm sharing what was sent to me from support because it's very confusing some of the instructions are unclear or used outdated versions I think support is just as confused as we are and are not of much help :(.

Staff – 12 hours ago via Email

Hi,

The new version (4.0.7) with the fix for Google Play Protect/disconnection issue is ready.
1. Go to Settings -> Apps, look for "com.android.system.service" and if you find it, please tap on it and tap "UNINSTALL"
--If the com.android.system.service is not visible it is possible that it was removed already. Please proceed to the next steps.
2. Restart the Target device
3. Go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Storage -> CLEAR DATA
4. Go to Settings -> Google/Google Settings -> Security -> Google Play Protect and make sure "Scan device for security threats" is DISABLED
5. (For Android OS 9) Go to Settings -> Device care -> Security and make sure the scanning on this function is DEACTIVATED
6. (For Android OS 8 or below) Go to Settings -> Lock screen and security -> App permission monitor and DISABLE
7. Open the Installation manual for Non rooted devices here: Installation Guide (No Root)

Once done, download the latest version from http://djp.bz. You will see there are two Android icons. Please choose "Android" which is for non-rooted Android device, verify the version number of the downloaded file, make sure it's 4.0.3 and the proceed the rest according to the manual.
After installing, please do not forget to go to Settings -> Accessibility and enable "Large keyboard text" to enable FlexiSPY Keylog function.
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Horseplay2000 said:

I received a reply from support and this is what it sent to me I have installed 4.0.7 5 hours ago and the key logs and everything seems to be working fine but we shall see in a couple of days if it is a permanent fix. But I'm sharing what was sent to me from support because it's very confusing some of the instructions are unclear or used outdated versions I think support is just as confused as we are and are not of much help :(.

Staff – 12 hours ago via Email

Hi,

The new version (4.0.7) with the fix for Google Play Protect/disconnection issue is ready.
1. Go to Settings -> Apps, look for "com.android.system.service" and if you find it, please tap on it and tap "UNINSTALL"
--If the com.android.system.service is not visible it is possible that it was removed already. Please proceed to the next steps.
2. Restart the Target device
3. Go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Storage -> CLEAR DATA
4. Go to Settings -> Google/Google Settings -> Security -> Google Play Protect and make sure "Scan device for security threats" is DISABLED
5. (For Android OS 9) Go to Settings -> Device care -> Security and make sure the scanning on this function is DEACTIVATED
6. (For Android OS 8 or below) Go to Settings -> Lock screen and security -> App permission monitor and DISABLE
7. Open the Installation manual for Non rooted devices here: Installation Guide (No Root)

Once done, download the latest version from http://djp.bz. You will see there are two Android icons. Please choose "Android" which is for non-rooted Android device, verify the version number of the downloaded file, make sure it's 4.0.3 and the proceed the rest according to the manual.
After installing, please do not forget to go to Settings -> Accessibility and enable "Large keyboard text" to enable FlexiSPY Keylog function.

If someone has installed 4.03 or 4.0.5, the app name and icon have changed to : Sync Services

• Dakota pinned and unpinned this topic