Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

13 hours ago, Dakota said:

Thanks for clarifying. We agree the time should be visible and this will be rolled out in a future release. Here's a mockup of what it will look like
image.png

Thank you!! I miss the time stamp feature.

Anyone do the newest Galaxy update that just rolled out thru Verizon? Any issues with tracking software not working again? I'm gun shy with updates now a days. It's a "security" update. Dakota, can you tell us how this update may effect flexi software?

6 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

Again there is a change in the portal interface... and not such a good change. Dakota- believe me, if something is not broken than dont try to fix it....... 

Hi Baktus, can you tell me specifically what you don't like and I'll pass it to the team?

3 hours ago, Horseplay2000 said:

Software 4.3.1 unrooted  no longer connected  or updating to portal. But mobile tracker free is still working. And device is connected to internet.  

still not connected for you? mine is working.....

8 minutes ago, Dakota said:

Hi Baktus, can you tell me specifically what you don't like and I'll pass it to the team?

For example- the row where its written "account" should be at the buttom or elsewhere because its rarely used

Another thing is a "bug" in the software, its not new but i must let you know about it- when the target is using Location (location is turned on) and than switch it off- the location monitorig is stuck. i.e- it keeps on sending the same location every 10 min. although the device is elsewhere. Evantually it is getting fix, i dont how, but it can take days till it back for real time location.  

new portal interface is awful I do not like the layout it is not convenient it is very confusing and difficult to navigate around in. it was fine before why did they changed it .what is the saying ? "if it's not broken don't fix it"  maybe they should have taken that advice.

While rem video is being made,
produces a sound similar to the shutter sound on the target device,
I tried while I got it,
the sound of video recording starts,
shut off shutter sound,
I tried again, but the sound still sounds,
I noticed when the target asked this voice,
Does anyone have the same problem or are aware?

On 6/25/2019 at 6:33 AM, baktus22 said:

still not connected for you? mine is working.....

Alguém que renovou a licença teve desconto no valor, por ter ficado meses sem funcionar o software detectado pelo GPP? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...