Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

So flexi software installed now for 10 days and working undetected by Google so far . I don't use the ambient listening or call record for some reason it has never worked for me it may work for others. But as for the software working and staying undetected it is still working with GPS keylogger SMS MMS incoming calls so for me it is working.

I installed the new version 2 weeks ago tomorrow. It has been in "Connected" status consistently the entire time. Yesterday the location feature stopped working and as of 20 minutes ago, the target phone is disconnected showing the yellow dot that has been green for a solid two weeks. I don't know if it's been doing again. 

19 minutes ago, DC1077 said:

I installed the new version 2 weeks ago tomorrow. It has been in "Connected" status consistently the entire time. Yesterday the location feature stopped working and as of 20 minutes ago, the target phone is disconnected showing the yellow dot that has been green for a solid two weeks. I don't know if it's been doing again. 

Talvez o dispositivo de destino tenha desativado manualmente . Tenho percebido que o dispositivo de destino está sendo avisado quando o software é acionado. Não sei se é configuração 

So I've reinstalled Flexi (unrooted Android 9.0 target) after it appeared from the comments here that the Play Protect issue was fixed.  So far so good for about 12 hours, with most unrooted features working EXCEPT the key log, which worked before the play protect issue occurred.  Is key log feature working for anyone else with unrooted target?

5 hours ago, lsroach said:

So I've reinstalled Flexi (unrooted Android 9.0 target) after it appeared from the comments here that the Play Protect issue was fixed.  So far so good for about 12 hours, with most unrooted features working EXCEPT the key log, which worked before the play protect issue occurred.  Is key log feature working for anyone else with unrooted target?

Keylogger and Screenshot recorder don't work also on my rooted devices.
The issue had been solved on release 3.5.6 but with the last release is came back again. Hope the developers are aware of this bug....

11 hours ago, Brutus66 said:

Keylogger and Screenshot recorder don't work also on my rooted devices.
The issue had been solved on release 3.5.6 but with the last release is came back again. Hope the developers are aware of this bug....

Keylogger and location is only thing still working and sms and MMS and call logs all quite 3 hours ago but I saw on target device that and conversion has been going yet flexi didn't upload any of it to portal only location and key logs are up loading

Also noticed ambient/environment recording on my unrooted target running Android 9.0 produces a file with appropriate file size, but there is no sound content when the file is played.  Anyone else having this issue (or the keylogger issue)?  

Anyone using iKeymonitor?

• Like 1

Glad I decided to use mobile tracker free it's still collecting all data and displays it in a easy to read manner. I tried Ikey monitor I didn't like it as well.  Also what I do not like now is the new FlexiSPY portal design it's  very hard to read or look up the data at a glance the old layout was user friendly this is not. 

23 hours ago, lsroach said:

are you rooted or unrooted.  which version of android?  did ambient work on mobile tracker and/or ikey monitor?

I am unrooted I am running 6.0 marshmallow on Android yes ambient works on mobile tracker. But today I noticed on flexispy it is not picking up half of the SMS incoming and outgoing that are being sent keylogger is all that is working and it is sporadic as well  on Flexi.

I got a response from support telling me that if I was having problems with the software updating to the portal or not working properly that I just needed to uninstall it and reinstall it and go from there. I believe the update to their portal or dashboard has caused some kind of change and the uploads are not processing properly. I have now lost SMS and randomly keylogger. I do not have Instagram and ambient does not seem to be working again. I do not know when I will have an opportunity to reinstall but I will post when I do if it starts to work again with a new install.

On 6/9/2019 at 11:22 AM, baktus22 said:

Finally installed it and its working but the new dashboard is horribke. You cant see the time of ambient rec and remvid when you using your mobile 

Hi, thanks for your comment. Please let us know specifically what you don't like.

20 minutes ago, Dakota said:

Hi, thanks for your comment. Please let us know specifically what you don't like.

As i wrote, when using the portal with mobile phone, the time of ambient rec and remvid rec are impossible to be seen, as it use to be before. Another thing is the position of the map in the "device info" page when using the portal via mobile- it is at the bottom because of the "account" column is seperating it. My comments are with regard to the use of the portal in my mobile browser which i believe most costumers do.  

8 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

As i wrote, when using the portal with mobile phone, the time of ambient rec and remvid rec are impossible to be seen, as it use to be before. Another thing is the position of the map in the "device info" page when using the portal via mobile- it is at the bottom because of the "account" column is seperating it. My comments are with regard to the use of the portal in my mobile browser which i believe most costumers do.  

The portal is designed to be used with a desktop computer. On a mobile, we recommend that you use the FlexiVIEW mobile app, available for Android or iOS, which you can download from inside the portal. Please try the app, and let us know how this can be improved to be more useful for mobile usage.

Just now, Dakota said:

The portal is designed to be used with a desktop computer. On a mobile, we recommend that you use the FlexiVIEW mobile app, available for Android or iOS, which you can download from inside the portal. Please try the app, and let us know how this can be improved to be more useful for mobile usage.

I am familliar with the app but it is not comfortable as using the app via chrome on mobile, as i am doing for several years now. Before the change you made there was no problem with regard the issues i mentioned, esp being able to see the time and details of ambient rec and remvid

4 hours ago, baktus22 said:

I am familliar with the app but it is not comfortable as using the app via chrome on mobile, as i am doing for several years now. Before the change you made there was no problem with regard the issues i mentioned, esp being able to see the time and details of ambient rec and remvid 

Just had a look but couldn't see the same issue as you... we've attached screenshots below

ambient recordings.png

remvideo.png

I am considering running three different software on my next device. Flexi, xnspy, and mobile tracker free. Anyone out there running three or more at a time? It might be Overkill, but I need to test them and have at least one continue to report with reliability. I don't know if there will be any conflicts with three of them running. Any experience out there? 

17 hours ago, baktus22 said:

You cant see the time. You can only see the date

Thanks for clarifying. We agree the time should be visible and this will be rolled out in a future release. Here's a mockup of what it will look like
image.png

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Dakota said:

Thanks for clarifying. We agree the time should be visible and this will be rolled out in a future release. Here's a mockup of what it will look like
image.png

Splendid ? and i also can see a change was made in the device info page so the map can be seen without rolling the page down. Nice job. Thanks

On 6/10/2019 at 1:05 PM, Bars78 said:

I am considering running three different software on my next device. Flexi, xnspy, and mobile tracker free. Anyone out there running three or more at a time? It might be Overkill, but I need to test them and have at least one continue to report with reliability. I don't know if there will be any conflicts with three of them running. Any experience out there? 

I am currently  running 2 flexi and mobile tracker  free so far both are working and when one does not track something  or missed something the other has picked it up so there is more reliable info .