Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

On 5/16/2019 at 5:06 PM, Horseplay2000 said:

So far mobile tracker free is working for me almost a week now. I paid the 90€ or us $100 and I like it so far on unrooted it does more then flexi was able to do for me.  And they are not going to fix flexi for non rooted so im moving on. 

I have tried to look over the features on their website. Does it have ambient recordings like Flexispy does? If it does, are they limited? I see a limited 20 minute audio recording feature for the paid version, but I am unsure of how it compares to Flexispy?

3 hours ago, Bars78 said:

How many of you are using Verizon and their phones for service provider and still having issues with flexi?

I am but I'm still waiting  to see if flexi stays installed this time so far it's been 42 hrs and still working  longest time since March 27 when this started with the whole Gpp problem. 

24 minutes ago, Completely Lost said:

I have tried to look over the features on their website. Does it have ambient recordings like Flexispy does? If it does, are they limited? I see a limited 20 minute audio recording feature for the paid version, but I am unsure of how it compares to Flexispy?

So here's the deal I never used live listening with flexispy it never worked for me obviously the feature works for everyone else on unrooted but it did not with mine. But with mobile tracker yes it does have ambient recording and apparently I get 100 sessions / minutes every 24 hours. So that's something like almost 2 hours worth of listening time with the live feature called live viewing and you have the option to either listen or View and listen at the same time it shows you what the front or rear camera is looking at in real time. So for that it does not compare to flexi at all because I'm using it on an unrooted device and flexi could not supply that that I know of to me unrooted. Granted it is different software  and dash board is awkward but it has worked great since I installed it no issues. I have been a long time flexi user and yes their portal and dashboard and install is much easier but I find I really like this mobile tracker as well.  It is definitely a good number two and as both are installed on a device right now if one fails the other is still working. Because flexi has failed so many times and so far mobile tracker has still continue to work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you! That sounds interesting. I honestly prefer to listen later. That gives me the freedom to take care of my own responsibilities and review later when I am able to. Is live listening the only option?

In addition, do you know if the newest version of Flexispy has ambient recording back for unrooted phones?

20 minutes ago, Completely Lost said:

Thank you! That sounds interesting. I honestly prefer to listen later. That gives me the freedom to take care of my own responsibilities and review later when I am able to. Is live listening the only option?

In addition, do you know if the newest version of Flexispy has ambient recording back for unrooted phones?

So I would send their support a question I'm not that involved with that much on the software or I would  just try it out and see if you get from it what you want.  Sorry I can't be more informative or knowledgeable for you. 

• Thanks 1

I understand. Thank you for your answer Horseplay2000!

Has anyone tried ambient recordings on the newest version that was just released? What was your experience? I am unsure if I should download another previous version that will probably be uninstalled in less than 24 hours or download the newest version? Thank you!

15 hours ago, Completely Lost said:

So if I download the newest version of Flexispy on an unrooted phone, will I have call and ambient recordings still? Both of those features are back, correct? Or is it just the call recording? Thank you!

Yes, these features have been brought back in the latest version.

• Thanks 2
8 hours ago, Dakota said:

Evet, bu özellikler en son sürümde geri getirildi.

as I said before,
I don't think he would answer,

Do you look like you didn't see, Mr. Dakota,
Flexi support team promised for 40% discount,
Because I've been a victim and could not use the program for a long time,
away from the target device,
After you promised me discount support team,
but they did not make a return after the promise,
I wrote here, you reckon without my word,, 
are you keep your word, you will act as an honest tradesman?

7 hours ago, SweetOne said:

Screenshot of what exactly? 

Rooted version continues to uninstall now in less than 12 hours...

I know this doesn't help you but if the rooted version were uninstalling, this place would be overwhelmed with posts & I don't think I've seen a single post other than yours. It has to be something missing on your end & not with the Flexispy software. Start from scratch.

1 minute ago, Horseplay2000 said:

Update FlexiSPY latest updated version still installed on one target device since Sunday night. So far longest it's been or stayed installed in past 2 months. Fingers crossed they may have fixed the gpp issue. 

Same for me. I installed last Saturday night, so almost a week ago. It is operating better and more consistently than the old versions. I am so happy and grateful to have Flexi back. 

2 hours ago, paullyn said:

I know this doesn't help you but if the rooted version were uninstalling, this place would be overwhelmed with posts & I don't think I've seen a single post other than yours. It has to be something missing on your end & not with the Flexispy software. Start from scratch.

My phone is actually a S6 Edge Plus that is probably running on a different android version than yours too,. Tech finally got back to me and is assisting me but thanks for your thoughts.

All good with flexi day 3!!!

any of you guys know what Get historical image is? On the photos section?

apparently I can retrieve past photos from the target device?

but I don’t want to do anything that may affect the target phone or reveal this software 

On 5/23/2019 at 10:03 AM, Dakota said:

We plan to bring IM (starting with WhatsApp) and Gmail capturing to non-root very soon!

All good with flexi day 3!!!

any of you guys know what Get historical image is? On the photos section?

but I don’t want to do anything that may affect the target phone or reveal this software 

24.05.2019 07: 18'de, Dakota şöyle dedi:

I'm using xnspy, it's fine,
ambient recording is not pogramable,
everything else is the same as flexi,
they don't bury their heads in the sand when they have problems like flexi,
When I asked questions, they returned within 3 hours,
at first I thought I couldn't get used to,
began to be easy to learn,
The price is also very convenient,
records come without waiting,
I said before waiting,
After I realized that the device needs to be set in time zone,
keylogger and watsapp running rootless,

and the most beautiful part, trying,
and support ready to respond,
ambient record should be programmable,
it is definitely the first choice.

Hello

amyone know what ‘Get historical image’ is? On the photos section?

but I don’t want to do anything that may affect the target phone or reveal this software 

anyone tried it?

thanks 

1 hour ago, Completely Lost said:

"Get Historical Images" is just in case after install all of the images do not upload onto your dashboard. I have done it before and had no issues at all with it and target did not seem to notice.

Many thanks!

• Like 1