Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

5 hours ago, Bars78 said:

Anyone try installing/running two different softwares at the same. Say for instance flexispy and xnspy or mobile tracker? Will they conflict with each other? 

Doing it right now 

flexi and mobile tracker 

mobile tracker is really good! But doesn’t have call record 

but flexi does........but flexi has only been 1 day and so I can’t be sure yet it won’t get uninstalled 

40 minutes ago, Viola said:

Doing it right now 

flexi and mobile tracker 

but flexi does........but flexi has only been 1 day and so I can’t be sure yet it won’t get uninstalled 

two programs cannot simultaneously record a call. therefore, only one of the two installed programs is recorded. if you have flexi turn off call recording then the second program will start recording.

8 hours ago, Bars78 said:

Anyone try installing/running two different softwares at the same. Say for instance flexispy and xnspy or mobile tracker? Will they conflict with each other? 

Yes, Flexi and mSpy. mSpy does not record calls or have ambient recording so there is no conflict. 

I am on day 4 for the most recent version of Flexi. Fingers crossed it doesn't get detected. 

12 hours ago, Bars78 said:

I am currently running both on same device and works both FlexiSPY and mobile tracker no conflict as of yet.

7 hours ago, Viola said:

Doing it right now 

flexi and mobile tracker 

Yes mobile tracker does have call record. I'm using it right now. On unrooted Android (but I paid for full program ) not just free software,  so I think you get access to more features

13 hours ago, lelik said:

two programs cannot simultaneously record a call. therefore, only one of the two installed programs is recorded. if you have flexi turn off call recording then the second program will start recording.

Oh really?? I’ll try that thank you ????????

On 5/22/2019 at 3:21 AM, DC1077 said:

I don't want to get my hopes up but I have been running version 4.2.1 on my unrooted Android 8.0.0 OS and I have not had any problems. In fact it seems to be functioning better on my target device than previous versions did, more consistently connected. All the old features are working perfectly. 

Glad to hear it!

One thing guys about mobile tracker free......it’s really good because it actually logs incoming messages from watsapp and Facebook (IM)

but it relys on notifications in order to log the messsges. 

I am experiencing that the notification that shows up on the target device shows up multiple times. 

So the same incoming message shows up as a notification multiple times......which may cause some suspicion 

On 5/18/2019 at 1:16 PM, baktus22 said:

Has anyone installed the new flexi version for unrooted?

Baktus, as mentioned in the post below, the latest non-root version looks to remain undetected. Give it a try : )

2 minutes ago, Viola said:

One thing guys about mobile tracker free......it’s really good because it actually logs incoming messages from watsapp and Facebook (IM)

but it relys on notifications in order to log the messsges. 

I am experiencing that the notification that shows up on the target device shows up multiple times. 

So the same incoming message shows up as a notification multiple times......which may cause some suspicion 

We plan to bring IM (starting with WhatsApp) and Gmail capturing to non-root very soon!

On 5/19/2019 at 12:07 AM, Viola said:

is it even worth trying the new update ?

this one has call recording apparently......but seems like more reason it will get taken off

In this version we brought back the following features to non-root

• Phone Call recording
  • Environment recording
  • RemCam
  • RemVid
  • Call notification alert
On 5/22/2019 at 6:40 AM, SweetOne said:

Reinstalled again on the rooted android device and the software uninstalled after 29 hours. Google play is disabled, antivirus software is disabled...

Can you send us a screenshot of this?

2 hours ago, Dakota said:

Bu versiyonda aşağıdaki özellikleri root olmayanlara geri getirdik

• Telefon görüşmesi kaydı
  • Çevre kayıt
  • RemCam
  • RemVid
  • Çağrı bildirimi uyarısı

Instead of giving the gospel

i wish you were standing in your word,
You promised me a 40% discount,
20 days past now,
more recent flexi,
"your account is over, we can't do it"
Are you running a 5-year-old?
20 days waiting for your reply, for discount code,
I waited for support e asked,
I wrote to you from here, and you did not answer the forum,
no answer from support, no answer from you,
and the answer given to me is very funny,
now,
will you keep the promise of discount, or will I continue to be unanswered,
I don't think I'd get an answer, but I wanted to ask.

Anyone using new target device to load flexi, but using old SIM card from pervious target device that wasn't working? Is there any possible connection with using same SIM card in new devices and having flexi uninstalled? Talking about non rooted Android version 9.  Supposed to be able to switch out SIM, but maybe this is an issue? Anyone know if this could be the case?

I have Verizon with Android 8.1.0. I had an older version of Flexispy but I will need to reinstall it again soon. (GP was finally enabled again and it surprisingly deleted Flexispy in record time, probably while it was updating. I have receieved no updates since it was re-enabled. So GPP picked up on it and deleted it immediately). I've had no issues using Flexispy on my Verizon Phone before the Google Play Protect issue. The only issue with my Verizon phone that I have noticed was more related to rooting it. Most Verizon phones are CDMA phones, which cannot be rooted.

Hopefully this new update is the fix that we have been waiting for when it comes to using Flexispy with all of the usual features on unrooted phones without GPP deleting it. I prefer not to gamble with a different software, since I still prefer Flexispy over the alternatives.