Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

I got rooted s5s no GApps installed and having been using flexi without issue since I did this. I have had a lot of guff from user of target since getting used to a world without google is difficult.

S5 running lineage os on android oreo no g apps installed and rooted with magisk.

On 5/10/2019 at 3:00 AM, lsroach said:

I also noticed the installation instructions for other programs like Flexi, which purportedly work despite GPP and Android 9, are much more comprehensive, including deactivating certain settings Flexi's instructions don't mention.

Are you still using flexi? Or have you found another software?

thanks 

On 5/9/2019 at 4:51 AM, Completely Lost said:

There were 2 separate issues. The Google Play issue and the issue of Flexispy not working for Android 9.0. Flexispy needed to fix both issues. People were extremely upset about both the same time. So the solution they came up with for both was that you need to root the phone now. I am not 100% on the reasoning, since programming is complicated. I know that they wanted to fix both issues and they thought that rooting may be the answer to both. Flexispy worked fine for unrooted Android 8.1.0 except for the Google Play issue. My phone is still 8.1.0, so the 9.0 issue was never an issue for me personally. It was an issue for many others though. Hopefully they can eventually come up with a solution to fix these issues and also have all of the usual features (including the recordings) work for unrooted phones again. Flexispy was a good product before any of this happened and I still prefer it if it can work for my phone. Unfortunately most phones cannot be rooted any more and the solution is to either buy a new flexiexpress phone and switch carriers or go with another spy company. It would be nice to keep our current phones and current service providers along with using Flexispy still. Honestly this is frustratingly more complicated than it needs to be. But I understand that they are trying their best for their customers (or that might be more wishful thinking on my part).

Did you find a new software yet? Or has flexispy worked for you now?

tganks 

I have managed to get 4.0.7 to continue running on an unrooted A3 by disabling Google play. However I am having issues now with flexi in that the promised a month extension in compensation and then 40% discount on renewal. Neither of these are forthcoming despite numerous emails and tickets. Even their chat wont answer. I am loathed to pay again until I have used the software for the free month to check that it will continue to work. I got to 8 days when my license expired as they still had not extended it and now I have been expired since 9th May. Customer services said 2 days ago that I would receive an email once the month had been added to my account still nothing. Very very disappointed with them. Has anyone else had any of these issues

I too did not get renewal and free month or 40%discount. I have not received anything from them in over a week in spite of sending support tickets. What I did do was follow someone else's suggestion and I installed the rooted version on an unrooted Android running 6.0.1 OS. So far it has stayed installed. But as others have mentioned I to have purchased a license with mobile-tracker-free it tends to be staying installed now for over a week on my other device and have not had issues it actually has live listening and live viewing which is more than I was getting with my unrooted Android through Flexi. I believe that Flexi is not going to service it's unrooted customers and apparently they are not going to uphold the offer they gave us. I will not be renewing my new license in June and unfortunately I'm stuck with a license until next March that I did renew upon their promise which they did not uphold. Neither does my software work nor did I get promised discount or extended month. Very upset.

On 5/13/2019 at 3:32 PM, TRISTE said:

Sim. É só baixar a versão para dispositivo root. Mesmo que seu dispositivo não seja root. A única diferença que estou notando é a gravação de ambiente está com eco. Talvez seja configuração . Experimente e me deixe saber se deu certo .

is it still working?

On 5/15/2019 at 5:33 AM, Viola said:

Did you find a new software yet? Or has flexispy worked for you now?

tganks 

No new software yet. I am still gambling with GP disabled for Flexispy to still work. The target has yet to express concern over GP being missing but the time will come. I needed to take a break since it was getting frustrating and I got busy this week. I need to catch up on the thread still. Has anyone had any luck with any alternative software?

1 hour ago, Completely Lost said:

No new software yet. I am still gambling with GP disabled for Flexispy to still work. The target has yet to express concern over GP being missing but the time will come. I needed to take a break since it was getting frustrating and I got busy this week. I need to catch up on the thread still. Has anyone had any luck with any alternative software?

So far mobile tracker free is working for me almost a week now. I paid the 90€ or us $100 and I like it so far on unrooted it does more then flexi was able to do for me.  And they are not going to fix flexi for non rooted so im moving on. 

• Like 1

I have a ROOTED android running 6.0.1. I disabled Google Play but Flexispy continues to uninstall after about 30ish hours. Ambient and call recordings stop working first then a few hours later the software uninstalls from the target device. There are NO notifications that pop up as I am in possession of the device, thus can verify it is not being uninstalled by user...

I used to have Flexispy, XNSpy and Spy-Phone all installed on an unrooted device and Flexispy was the only one that consistently failed. XNSpy was okay but I prefer Flexispy hands down to it. Logs were not available until 24 later... It also didn’t allow for as many ambient recordings as I’m used to with Flexispy. It is however a decent alternative when Flexispy fails and you need it for that moment. I haven’t reinstalled it on my rooted device yet. Spy-Phone, I wouldn’t recommend as it is subpar to both other spy programs: ambient recordings are a complete joke and I have yet to be able to listen to a call recording...

I went out and purchased an older SG 6 phone to root to keep Flexispy because I feel it is the best. I hate the software is unreliable now but because the ROOTED features are excellent tools for me, I’ll stick with them and just have to endure the daily hassle of uninstalling and reinstalling.

3 hours ago, Horseplay2000 said:

So far mobile tracker free is working for me almost a week now. I paid the 90€ or us $100 and I like it so far on unrooted it does more then flexi was able to do for me.  And they are not going to fix flexi for non rooted so im moving on. 

HI Horseplay,

are you receiving watsapp incoming messages aswell on mobile tracker free?

thanks 

7 hours ago, SweetOne said:

I have a ROOTED android running 6.0.1. I disabled Google Play but Flexispy continues to uninstall after about 30ish hours. Ambient and call recordings stop working first then a few hours later the software uninstalls from the target device. There are NO notifications that pop up as I am in possession of the device, thus can verify it is not being uninstalled by user...

I used to have Flexispy, XNSpy and Spy-Phone all installed on an unrooted device and Flexispy was the only one that consistently failed. XNSpy was okay but I prefer Flexispy hands down to it. Logs were not available until 24 hours later... It also didn’t allow for as many ambient recordings as I’m used to with Flexispy. It is however a decent alternative when Flexispy fails and you need it for that moment. I haven’t reinstalled it on my rooted device yet. Spy-Phone, I wouldn’t recommend as it is subpar to both other spy programs: ambient recordings are a complete joke and I have yet to be able to listen to a call recording...

I went out and purchased an older SG 6 phone to root to keep Flexispy because I feel it is the best. I hate the software is unreliable now but because the ROOTED features are excellent tools for me, I’ll stick with them and just have to endure the daily hassle of uninstalling and reinstalling.

FYI, Rooted target device, without Google Play (disabled), the software uninstalled again, on its own, after only 12 hours...