Google Play Protect. NEWS!

I did some tests. I'm using also Mspy on other two phones. Those phones are rooted but Mspy doesn't hide apps on rooted phone, in other words it can't convert spyapps into system apps like Flexispy does.
Result: Mspy is also detected by Play Protect (turned off by me months ago and never turned on by the target). In this case Play Protect didn't remove the app but blocked and alert the user to remove it manually explain it's a non trusted app ecc. ecc.
Two different devices with different OS: 6.0 and 7.0
The service used by Mspy as a Keylogger (can't remember the name but it doesn't matter) has been also deactivated. Tried to activate again the service...no way, after some minutes the service is deactivated by Play Protect again.
Mspy has released a new version of their app I didn't yet installed, so don't know if the issue has been really resolved or less.
In my huble opinion the problem we experienced is related to an update of Google Play Protect that marks as malicious some apps with an algoritm and at first block and then alert the user about those apps.
The tecnicians at Flexispy for now don't know how to face out this changement, they are not ready, they can't figure out how to solve this issue.

now i saw i got a message from support, that they released a new version 3.5.4, which they claim solves this matter. Did you got it too? unfortunately i cant check right now as i mentioned above... if you do try it i will appreciate if can share here if it is working 

Unfortunately neither 3.5.4 nor 3.5.5 is able to beat Google's detection. With all notifications from Google play switched to off, as well as deleting the storage, 3.5.5 is detected upon installation and removed immediately. 3.5.4 works for a day and then it is removed. I have even deleted the Target's phone Google account from other devices, in case it synchronizes from the other phones and turns back on automatically. 

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone tried Mobistealth? I've visited the site and it offers call/ambient recording in non rooted phones. I had sent a message on March 30 asking if they deal with the same problem and they said if such a problem occurs they will work with me to get this solve otherwise I can get a refund. I will ask them again. 

11 hours ago, Ntelmana said:

Has anyone tried Mobistealth? I've visited the site and it offers call/ambient recording in non rooted phones. I had sent a message on March 30 asking if they deal with the same problem and they said if such a problem occurs they will work with me to get this solve otherwise I can get a refund. I will ask them again. 

Mspy solved the issue at the moment (I have got also a license of this app) but as you know the app has no ambient recording neither calls recording.

The software architecture of this software is different from what used by flexispy, more similar to spyphone that I a!so own.

11 hours ago, Ntelmana said:

Tried Mobistealth also but without satisfaction...

5 hours ago, baktus22 said:

Can you reccomend an app that has call recording and ambient, and of course, deal with GP successfuly? 

Mobistealth support replied today: "Please know that we had provided solution to this issue and it was fixed and that is why I did request you to purchase the license, install app and in case there is an issue, kindly inform us back. 

However; Call and Surround recording features do not require rooting to work, they will work without rooting also."

They had to told me in the past too that they have a call and ambient recording without rooting. Have you tried it and it got detected and deleted as well?

XNSPY seems to offer call/ambient recording for unrooted phones and I read in the 21-page(!) forum that it has been working for 6 days although it was detected. I texted them right now and they said :" Yes, we are offering recording features for non rooted devices.",  and when asked how are they dealing with the GP problem: "Our techs are working on it. Hopefully, it will be available soon". Of course we know salesmen will say anything to gain you as a customer.....

I just chatted with Spyfone. They offer an exteme pack like flexispy and when I asked how they are dealing with the Google play issue they replied that the app works as System Services and it can't be detected. It also has an uninstall protection so that it would require a code or account before another app or user uninstalls it. So even if Google play detects it, it cannot uninstall it. I will not be notified by Spyfone that it was detected but the app will keep working. They have a two day free trial. I might try it in my own phone that I have good play to see how it goes. I'm afraid two days aren't enough....

• Like 1
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Nathanael