Keylogger

DC1077

16 minutes ago, MikeCoon said:

I re-downloaded it and at first I thought the ambient recording was working, but that is all messed up as well. The key logger doesn't work even though the magnifier is on and the call recording doesn't work. Basically nothing works and no answers.

Keylogger and Sreenshots Recording work out till android 7.0...not on 8.0.0 or 8.0.1

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/30/2019 at 2:48 PM, Brutus66 said:

Yes, me. After the last update keylogger stopped working....BUT! Please, let's continue the discussion in the customer area...ANDROID CLUB. I think this is not the best place to chat around this topic.

I've been a customer for a couple years & the customer area has always been closed.  There's no way to access this area.  sending a message didnt work.  being logged in does nothing ....

On 03/30/2019 at 5:42 PM, Brutus66 said:

Please do not use the Public Zone area for FlexiSPY support questions. Posting to the wrong board may result in your post being moved or deleted.

To gain access to the customer areas, sign up using the same email address you registered your product with, and then send a PM (Private Message) to the board Admin. Customer access is not automatic so please let us know when you register.

What good is a customer forum if it is off limits to the customers???