Keylogger

DC1077

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, MikeCoon said:

I just updated target phone and the keylogger is not working, but it seems like the other options are working. Does anyone know why this may be happening?

Yes, me. After the last update keylogger stopped working....BUT! Please, let's continue the discussion in the customer area...ANDROID CLUB. I think this is not the best place to chat around this topic.

18 minutes ago, Brutus66 said:

Yes, me. After the last update keylogger stopped working....BUT! Please, let's continue the discussion in the customer area...ANDROID CLUB. I think this is not the best place to chat around this topic.

How can I get to this area? I'm  costomer and since Wednesday Google play protect keeps uninstalling the app. Could you tell me how to get to the coat you mentioned because I ' m new to chat rooms, I don't use them

1 minute ago, Brutus66 said:

This is a public not supported area....we will never get any answer from the staff.
Let's move on reserved area. I'm waiting over there.

33 minutes ago, Brutus66 said:

Can we continue the discussion on member area? I've to add some interesting things....and I need your feedbacks. Thank you.
I don't work for FXSPY, I'm a simple user.

Where is this area?

29 minutes ago, Ntelmana said:

How can I get to this area? I'm  costomer and since Wednesday Google play protect keeps uninstalling the app. Could you tell me how to get to the coat you mentioned because I ' m new to chat rooms, I don't use them

Staff must enable you to the reserved area. Ask them.

Please do not use the Public Zone area for FlexiSPY support questions. Posting to the wrong board may result in your post being moved or deleted.

To gain access to the customer areas, sign up using the same email address you registered your product with, and then send a PM (Private Message) to the board Admin. Customer access is not automatic so please let us know when you register.

• Confused 1

because no one can figure out how to get to the board you are talking about and I can't get anyone to respond to my issues and now they are not responding to my request to join the other group.

The software deleted again last night. I am done trying to get the software to work. I will find another option. There are plenty of other suppliers that provide keylogger and call recording options for similar or less price points.

If they don't want to let us know about issues with compatibility or respond in a timely fashion, then time to find another software company.

No one has any answers about anything. The install instructions are outdated, lack luster response time. Very frustrated. When the software works it is great, but when it doesn't it is very painful to get help.

• Like 1

Thank you. I've done a little research and Mobistealth provides call and ambient recording but I don't know if it gets detected too, and I don't know anyone using it to ask. If anyone finds something I would appreciate it if he/she lets us know

On 3/30/2019 at 2:17 PM, MikeCoon said:

I just updated target phone and the keylogger is not working, but it seems like the other options are working. Does anyone know why this may be happening?

You say the keylogger doesn't work after the update. I was in the same situation. Did you check if the screenshots functions still works? I think they works both with the "Magnify Text" service set on.
I checked the target phone and it has been disabled, anyway don't know if this service has been deactivated by the user, the upgrade or Play Protect. 
I've switched the service on but still doesn't work.
Did you solve this issue? Or have you reinstalled Flexispy from the scratch?