• Disclaimer: Some of the articles contained herein may describe illegal activities, which may not be clearly identified as being illegal. It is the responsibility of the individual reader to verify the legality of any actions described in these files. It is not recommended that any of the activities described actually be carried out. These files are provided FOR EDUCATION and INFORMATION ONLY.

Oged1887

Client status not currently connected

I'm sorry to say that after working for some days in intermitted way (since 28 of february), after the last upgrade of 04/03/2019 the app is completely disconnected five hours ago.
Obviously the device is rooted...don't know what's happened.
With the last device Samsung J7 (2016) with android 6.1.0 I had no problems.
I don't know what can I do now...last chance, an SMS command trying to reconnect the phone to the server.

Have you had this flexispy app installed on a phone and it being reliable along with everything working?  Support from flexispy is always takes forever and I don't believe they are completely transparent about things to help debug their app or servers.  I purchased the app for a one year term and I do not plan on renewing unless they help correct the issues I am having.  When the app works it is great but I've never had everything working properly at once it was always some things not working and then randomly things will stop working and other things will work and then eventually the app will all of a sudden just stop working all together.  

I think Flexispy is really compatibile till android 7.

So as of 2-28-19 you have been having connectivity issues on the same device (Samsung J7 (2016) android 6.0.1) after you upgraded the flexispy app software on that phone to the latest?  Am I right in my understanding?  Thanks!

Oh so when you upgraded the Android version on your phone (Samsung J7 (2016)) it then started having issues?

No, the last phone was Galaxy S8. After the last upagrade I started to go into trouble.
The phone was delivered to the target on 28 of february and after doing the upgrade on nothing is like before: stop IM, stop keylogs, stop screenshots and now the phone is disconnected since 5 hours.

With the old Samsung J7 2016 no problem.

Oh I see...  Interesting.  Yeah Flexispy needs to help correct this issue.  I know that flexispy was hacked a few years ago and I believe there is a chance that google may be sensing a signature of the app to shut it down.  But that I cannot confirm.  Here is information the the hack of flexispy.  https://www.helpnetsecurity.com/2017/04/26/flexispy-hack-explained/  

Mine has been down for 6 hours also so either the server is down or something happened (server or phone) & your phone needs to be restarted to reconnect with the server. If it doesn't reconnect, it has always been the server, in my experience. I have had Flexispy since 2011 on 3 different Samsung phones & it works 95% of the time. I have never gone above the 6.0.1 so don't know if this makes a difference. 

Yeah with 8.1 I have constantly had misc parts of the app not working.  Like I would have everything working minus key logger and app screenshot and then all of a sudden they don't work along with remote cam, ambient recording and then all of a sudden those work and the others don't.  So I've been constantly battling sections of the app.  Just recently I've found that the app isn't connecting to the server and for me it has been down since the 15th around midnight here in Seattle, WA.  I've found though that sometimes waiting a few days it'll all of a sudden pop back online.  So I really thing there is server issues going on and they just aren't telling us and I believe we should at least have a status and some tests we can do with the server to make sure it is communicating properly.

11 minutes ago, paullyn said:

Mine has been down for 6 hours also so either the server is down or something happened (server or phone) & your phone needs to be restarted to reconnect with the server. If it doesn't reconnect, it has always been the server, in my experience. I have had Flexispy since 2011 on 3 different Samsung phones & it works 95% of the time. I have never gone above the 6.0.1 so don't know if this makes a difference. 

You are right, flexispy works very well with android 6..0.1... You can get Flexispy full mode only till android 6.0.1
Not with 7 or 8.0 or 8.0.1. They say Flexspy is compatible till 8.0.1 but not in full (or C) mode.

I confirm that with the old Samsung phone (android 6.0.1.) I didn't get any problem.
Can you please send me with a private message the string for trying to reconnect the phone sending ans SMS?
I can't find it anymore...thank you.

I've been keeping a lot of notes...  Here are some quick codes to send:

Hide SuperSU Icon <*#215><REPLACE WITH LICENSE KEY><0><D>
Unhide SuperSU Icon <*#215><REPLACE WITH LICENSE KEY><1><D>

Send the remote SMS command, <*#64><REPLACE WITH LICENSE KEY><D> to send all captured data to the server.
Submit a diagnostic report, <*#62><REPLACE WITH LICENSE KEY><D> to our support department.

In case there's no connection for more than 24 hours, kindly send this message directly to the target phone as SMS or text message: <*#2><REPLACE WITH LICENSE KEY><D>

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brutus66 said:

You are right, flexispy works very well with android 6..0.1... You can get Flexispy full mode only till android 6.0.1
Not with 7 or 8.0 or 8.0.1. They say Flexspy is compatible till 8.0.1 but not in full (or C) mode.

I confirm that with the old Samsung phone (android 6.0.1.) I didn't get any problem.
Can you please send me with a private message the string for trying to reconnect the phone sending ans SMS?
I can't find it anymore...thank you.

Yeah I wish they would work on this along with the new version of android pie.  I currently in mode B which is ok for what I need it to do but I would love for it to be in full mode but going back to android 6.0.1 is not going to happen and it is time for them to catch up with today's versions.

13 minutes ago, decepts said:

I've been keeping a lot of notes...  Here are some quick codes to send:

Hide SuperSU Icon <*#215><REPLACE WITH LICENSE KEY><0><D>
Unhide SuperSU Icon <*#215><REPLACE WITH LICENSE KEY><1><D>

Send the remote SMS command, <*#64><REPLACE WITH LICENSE KEY><D> to send all captured data to the server.
Submit a diagnostic report, <*#62><REPLACE WITH LICENSE KEY><D> to our support department.

In case there's no connection for more than 24 hours, kindly send this message directly to the target phone as SMS or text message: <*#2><REPLACE WITH LICENSE KEY><D>

Ok, thank you very much, I will get a try tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

I guess Flexispy is compatible only till android 6.0.1 maybe 7...not 8 or 8.0.1

4 minutes ago, Brutus66 said:

I guess Flexispy is compatible only till android 6.0.1 maybe 7...not 8 or 8.0.1

Yeah something still just isn't right in the versions above 6 from what it sounds like...  Flexispy should be more upfront about this if that is the case or at least work with those who are having issues so they can help them do what is needed to correct the issues and bugs that they are having.

The problems for me started with the last update and now the device is disconnected. Till now the app worked bad but worked, now without connection I don't know what can I do.

Maybe trying to restart the phone when possible and hoping the app will reconnect itself to the server again. That's all.

5 minutes ago, Brutus66 said:

Maybe trying to restart the phone when possible and hoping the app will reconnect itself to the server again. That's all.

Yeah I just tried that this morning with the phone that I have it installed on and nothing.  Still not connected...

I restarted twice & nothing. I cannot even connect to the portal now so I don't think it is the phone. Hopefully it is because they are trying to fix the problem. The only time the server is down more than a few hours is on weekends, again from my experience. I have purposely stayed at or below 6.0.1 since I know it works.

Just now, paullyn said:

I restarted twice & nothing. I cannot even connect to the portal now so I don't think it is the phone. Hopefully it is because they are trying to fix the problem. The only time the server is down more than a few hours is on weekends, again from my experience. I have purposely stayed at or below 6.0.1 since I know it works.

Ok this is good to know for this at least confirms that it is currently a server issue that is going on.  I too have noticed that this happens often over the weekend too.  I too cannot log into the portal so you aren't alone.  Yeah I would use android 6.0.1 or below but that is pretty old and most things today are 8 and above.