• Disclaimer: Some of the articles contained herein may describe illegal activities, which may not be clearly identified as being illegal. It is the responsibility of the individual reader to verify the legality of any actions described in these files. It is not recommended that any of the activities described actually be carried out. These files are provided FOR EDUCATION and INFORMATION ONLY.

Oged1887

Client status not currently connected

My client status has been displaying not currently connected for the past 20hrs now. Whereas, the Nokia 6 that I installed the application is always online. 

What could be the problem? 

The phone is not rooted. The phone is Nokia 6. The targeted phone was connected only for 30mins. But for the past 5 days now, the client status has been displaying not currently connected. Whereas the application is intact and the phone is online. 

I have just wasted my hard earned money. I regret buying this software. 

I can never recommend it to someone. 

It's not a matter of Flexispy...trust me. There are a lot of reasons why the phone can't connect to the server

- google play protect detected Flexispy (if the phone is not rooted)
- the owner of the phone has installed an antivirus software and flexispy has been removed
- a factory reset has been carry on
- the phone has lost the connection with the server. Contact the support staff and they explain how to send an SMS trying to reconnect the phone with the server.

Those problems arise mostly on non rooted phones.

How skilled is the owner of the phone? You must take account of this aspect.
Sorry for my awful English. Bye

• Like 1

Im having the same issue and none of the things Brutus mentioned are the issue. Ive been using flexispy for years but this is a new phone and cannot get it to connect to the server.

Hello,

the exact same thing is happening to me. I used flexispy extreme on a not-rooted Sony for 8 months and it worked great. Then, that phone broke and the owner replaced it with a not-rootable Huawei. After the installation on the Huawei the software worked for a total of two hours. It's been displaying "not currently connected"status for over a week now.  Support has been zero help so far. Very slow to reply and also no useful information provided at all.

I wonder if I should uninstall and then try to re-install, but I don't know when I have the target phone in my hands again. Also, my subscription is going to expire in a few days, so if I'm not 100% sure it works, of course I won't be renewing it.

I'm really disappointed about it, it worked so well on the previous phone... :-(

Anyone can help with this? Pretty please? :-(

Hey Marta,

I fixed mine by deactivating and uninstalling the software the reinstalling it again. Make sure your Google account doesn't have play protect on and disable lookout security or whatever the phone has. Remember after you uninstall,  restart the phone prior to reinstalling. 

If you cannot find the com.android.services (or whatever the app name is), you can send an uninstall text message to the target device. The commands are listed in the reference section I believe. 

Mine is working perfectly fine now. Good luck!

Hello Ray,

thank you very much for your kind help. I will certainly try to do as you suggested as soon as I have access to the phone again.

Knowing you could fix it this way gives me hope! Fingers crossed! ☺️🤞

Thank you again 

On 12/5/2018 at 12:06 AM, Brutus66 said:

It's not a matter of Flexispy...trust me. There are a lot of reasons why the phone can't connect to the server

- google play protect detected Flexispy (if the phone is not rooted)
- the owner of the phone has installed an antivirus software and flexispy has been removed
- a factory reset has been carry on
- the phone has lost the connection with the server. Contact the support staff and they explain how to send an SMS trying to reconnect the phone with the server.

Those problems arise mostly on non rooted phones.

How skilled is the owner of the phone? You must take account of this aspect.
Sorry for my awful English. Bye

Yes, it's not a matter of flexispy. 

I discovered that it was Google play protect that removed the flexispy app on the unrooted Nokia 6.

Please, will Google play protect not detect and remove the flexispy app, if the phone is rooted? 

Sorry for my bad english, anyway I will try to explain you why on rooted phone google play protect can't remove Flexispy.
On rooted phone Flexispy during the installation asks to get SUPERUSER grants by the system.
This could be carried on silently or in explicited way, it depends about how SUPER SU app has been set. In the last manual published by Flexispy they suggest to set DEFAULT ACCESS=ALLOW, so you will not be asked for any permission.
In this way Flexispy is considered  by the system not like a normal app installed by the user but like a system app, a part of the O.S. and therefore not detectable by Google Play Protect.
Moreover Flexispy, only on the rooted phone, is installed  into /system/app directory, hence doesn't appear under the list of installed applications on android and not scanned by the security system.
On not rooted phone if google play protect is set to ON, Flexispy will be scanned and removed.
You could set google play protect to OFF but you will never be sure if the user will activate it in the future
Be careful also about a second device. If google play protect is enabled on the same account in another device and you choose to keep all your devices sincronised, it will set to on automatically
Sorry again for my poor english, hope my words can help you.

On 1/10/2019 at 7:45 PM, Marta said:

Hello,

the exact same thing is happening to me. I used flexispy extreme on a not-rooted Sony for 8 months and it worked great. Then, that phone broke and the owner replaced it with a not-rootable Huawei. After the installation on the Huawei the software worked for a total of two hours. It's been displaying "not currently connected"status for over a week now.  Support has been zero help so far. Very slow to reply and also no useful information provided at all.

I wonder if I should uninstall and then try to re-install, but I don't know when I have the target phone in my hands again. Also, my subscription is going to expire in a few days, so if I'm not 100% sure it works, of course I won't be renewing it.

I'm really disappointed about it, it worked so well on the previous phone... :-(

Anyone can help with this? Pretty please? :-(

Why did you buy the xtreme version on a non-rooted phone???
It's a waste of money, you can't use those features!
p.s. are you italian? :-)

Hello Brutus,

yes, I'm Italian.

Actually the extreme version works perfectly on non-rooted phones. On my previous target phone (not-rooted Sony) I managed to do everything: monitoring position, recording phone calls, recording remvideos, audio recordings, ecc. So it was really worth the price.

No idea why it won't work on this Huawei. I've already tried to install it 4 times (following the suggestions given by technical support), but nothing. It just "dies" after a few hours, for no apparent reason. 😞

16 minutes ago, Marta said:

Hello Brutus,

yes, I'm Italian.

Actually the extreme version works perfectly on non-rooted phones. On my previous target phone (not-rooted Sony) I managed to do everything: monitoring position, recording phone calls, recording remvideos, audio recordings, ecc. So it was really worth the price.

No idea why it won't work on this Huawei. I've already tried to install it 4 times (following the suggestions given by technical support), but nothing. It just "dies" after a few hours, for no apparent reason. 😞

Se vuoi puoi scrivermi in privato, sugli ultimi sistemi operativi da OREO in poi il software ha una compatibilità bassa.
Direi che Flexispy è compatibile al 100% fino al 7.

22 hours ago, Brutus66 said:

Sorry for my bad english, anyway I will try to explain you why on rooted phone google play protect can't remove Flexispy.
On rooted phone Flexispy during the installation asks to get SUPERUSER grants by the system.
This could be carried on silently or in explicited way, it depends about how SUPER SU app has been set. In the last manual published by Flexispy they suggest to set DEFAULT ACCESS=ALLOW, so you will not be asked for any permission.
In this way Flexispy is considered  by the system not like a normal app installed by the user but like a system app, a part of the O.S. and therefore not detectable by Google Play Protect.
Moreover Flexispy, only on the rooted phone, is installed  into /system/app directory, hence doesn't appear under the list of installed applications on android and not scanned by the security system.
On not rooted phone if google play protect is set to ON, Flexispy will be scanned and removed.
You could set google play protect to OFF but you will never be sure if the user will activate it in the future
Be careful also about a second device. If google play protect is enabled on the same account in another device and you choose to keep all your devices sincronised, it will set to on automatically
Sorry again for my poor english, hope my words can help you.

Thanks for your explanation. 

Please I'm planning to buy another phone. 

Please which low end Samsung phone can you recommend that can be rooted? 

Go with a Samsung J5 2017 - Nougat 7.0 (No Oreo)
Consider that for a rooting you need to erase all data before.
This model is simple to rooting. There are many tutorial on the web and some step by step guides on iutube.
Let me know If I can help you more.

On 1/31/2019 at 7:39 PM, Brutus66 said:

Go with a Samsung J5 2017 - Nougat 7.0 (No Oreo)
Consider that for a rooting you need to erase all data before.
This model is simple to rooting. There are many tutorial on the web and some step by step guides on iutube.
Let me know If I can help you more.

hai un messaggio privato.

ciaoo!

Hello,

Currently I noticed that the status is now disconnected.  It appears that most of the time the app disconnects (which generally I can fix by completely powering off the phone and then back on; does not work if I do a reset I've noticed) or parts of the app does not work.  This has been a frustrating app ever since purchased in terms of stability.  I'm very technically inclined and worked at Microsoft as a senior support technician and I can confirm that the user did not do anything to disrupt the app in anyway for I have access to this phone often.  I can also confirm that the phone software is installed properly without any issues and is also rooted.  This app has only been reliable about 20% of the time and has been very frustrating and I would like to help you correct this issue.  Do you think that due to you guys getting hacked a couple of years ago that Google is silently picking up on your app signature and is interrupting it and shutting it down?  I can confirm google protect and any other software to detect malware is not installed or on this phone.  Anyway I would love to help you guys fix this issue for I'm positive I am not the only on having this issue.  Could you please look at your server logs or app logs that you may have an let me know what I could do to help fix this issue and help fix the stability of your app?  Right now my app is disconnected and if it is connected most of the time parts of the app is working and not everything.  Every single time I've reinstalled it I get random parts of the app that works and doesn't work.  Right now app screen shots and key logger isn't working but everything else is but currently it says it is disconnected.  I think you guys have a wonderful product when it works but my problem is that the app or your server decides to what it appears to shut down completely and or only parts of your app works.   Please let me know what I can do from here.

Thanks!

• Confused 1

May I know the brand, the model and OS of the target device?

Have you tried to turn off the power saving?

<<<<< Yes it is a Oneplus 5T phone and the OS is Oxygen which is on Android Oreo 8.1.

5 hours ago, Brutus66 said:

Have you tried to turn off the power saving?

<<<<< Yes it is a Oneplus 5T phone and the OS is Oxygen which is on Android Oreo 8.1.

The phone is not in power saving mode.  When it was it was working as far as I remember.  Currently the app is disconnected and has been the last few days.  This is ridiculous for the flexispy app has been nothing but problems in terms of stability and I would love to help debug this.  I shouldn't have to pay so much for something that only works part of the time and when it is only parts of it running at that too.  Anything else you can think of?  I shouldn't have to keep reinstalling this app every single time it is down.  I've done that over a dozen times now and it is very frustrating.