Stopped reporting

Just wondering why there was no reports from my target phone from 18/04/2010 to 21/04/2010. It was during this time that I also experience log in problems.

You may have experienced erratic difficulty in reaching the server during last Tuesday and Wednesday, April 20 and 21. Here is the News Announcement related: http://support.flexispy.com/index.php?_m=news&_a=viewnews&newsid=41

Only during this time was the server possibly not available for some customers. This has nothing to do with the software running on the Target phone, which it would continue capturing and simply report all data whenever it made the next successful connection. It could be you are only looking at the Server Time in the web account (time the events were reported). The Mobile Time column is the time-stamp of when the events were actually captured on the mobile itself.

You may have experienced erratic difficulty in reaching the server during last Tuesday and Wednesday, April 20 and 21. Here is the News Announcement related: http://support.flexispy.com/index.php?_m=news&_a=viewnews&newsid=41

Only during this time was the server possibly not available for some customers. This has nothing to do with the software running on the Target phone, which it would continue capturing and simply report all data whenever it made the next successful connection. It could be you are only looking at the Server Time in the web account (time the events were reported). The Mobile Time column is the time-stamp of when the events were actually captured on the mobile itself.

Thank you for your prompt reply. I would however advise you that I was definitely looking at the Mobile Time column.I have been using this product for nearly 11 months now and this problem has occurred on several occasions.

Thank you for your prompt reply. I would however advise you that I was definitely looking at the Mobile Time column.I have been using this product for nearly 11 months now and this problem has occurred on several occasions.

If you're having a recurring problem, you'll need to submit a Ticket from our Support Center, so our technicians can discuss it with you in detail. I can guarantee you however that the software running on the Target is not directly related to the server in any way. If there is a problem on the phone it won't affect the server, and vice versa.

I suggest you send the command for Diagnostic Report, and submit this with a Support Ticket including full details of the problem as you understand it.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33