• Disclaimer: Some of the articles contained herein may describe illegal activities, which may not be clearly identified as being illegal. It is the responsibility of the individual reader to verify the legality of any actions described in these files. It is not recommended that any of the activities described actually be carried out. These files are provided FOR EDUCATION and INFORMATION ONLY.

035056s

Key not longer working!!

I have again bad problems with flexispy! Over 24 no upload! So i deactivate and uninstall! Then i want install and they say me the key is failed(error 306) its the RIGHT key and the licence is working!!!!! Support is like every time very bad!!!

Dont do the same like me and uninstall -.- 

I change now to thetruthspy... i think its better

My Premium has not sent me any data since day 2 of activation, and it has been more than 7 days now. And unfortunately, the Support team does not seem to be responsive to Help and check, which I doubt the Support team has any technical background or knowledge on the software.

Yeah. Support is very bad. App the same, very very bad! Live chat the same... some people online and answer in 27 hours. Great! 

The target device is connected but I can not get any data. And I can not find it in solution. The command is sent successfully, but nothing happens.

I was told by the support team 2 days ago that there was a server downtime which allegedly has been solved. They also stated that inspite of those server issues to be solved it can take some time until the devices are uploading normally again. The full speed should be reached by wednesday.

What is the status with your uploads? still nothing? My target phone at least uploads few events such as location, Key logs, IMs...(so everything that is text based) but no ambient recs or remcam...

Do you experience similar things?

Guest Ian

Hello All.

Please allow me to address your issues one at a time to try and help you.

1 - Key logs not working

Please make sure you have followed the steps to enable the key logger feature during installation.  The steps for how to do this can be found in your online portal under Help > Reference Guides > Quick Setup Guides.  If you didn't do this during installation then yes, unfortunately, you would have to deactivate, uninstall and then physically reinstall again so that you can then setup keylogger properly.

2 - Data not uploading

All servers are nominal at this time so any issues with data uploading may be due to the TARGET device having no internet or being powered off.  Both of these are unlikely so restarting the TARGET device can also help the software refresh and reconnect and then start to upload data  again.  We recommend that any of you that are still having these issues to contact our support team individually and then they can help you resolve this on a case by case basis.

On 6/2/2018 at 3:42 PM, 035056s said:

Dont do the same like me and uninstall -.- 

I change now to thetruthspy... i think its better

Hi, how is thetruthspy working? Better?

Is it worth changing to taht software?

We need a better alternative to flexispy.

Thanks for your advise