• Disclaimer: Some of the articles contained herein may describe illegal activities, which may not be clearly identified as being illegal. It is the responsibility of the individual reader to verify the legality of any actions described in these files. It is not recommended that any of the activities described actually be carried out. These files are provided FOR EDUCATION and INFORMATION ONLY.

Bluehawaii

Flexispy PC monitor does not work

Bought Flexispy PC monitor program which I tried to install myself but was not successful. So I called Flexispy customer technical support and they recommended that I should buy their "White Glove Service" in which they will remotely install the program on my PC themselves. So I bought the service at an extra cost. After they trying to install it for 3 days using several Flexispy technical support technicians they all gave up. They could not install it. I do not recommend anybody purchasing their PC monitoring software, because even Flexispy technical support could not install their own software on my computer after paying to buy their Flexispy PC monitor program service as well as their remote installation service. Find a much more professional monitoring service that know their own product, because these guys don't know their product.

Guest Nathan

Hi Bluehawaii,

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear you had some difficulty installing our product. FlexiSPY for Computers is quite easy to install and most users install it manually. However, if there were any issues and the installation team was asked to assist, there are two likely reasons they were unsuccessful:

1. There was a weak connection and the team was unable to stay connected long enough to set up the software properly
  2. The PC in question is not compatible with our software

It is also important to note that our Refund Policy clearly explains that customers will receive a full refund in cases where:

1. The software cannot be installed on the target device
  2. The installation team is unable to install the product

We would like to confirm that you indeed purchased FlexiSPY for Computers from our website. We have cross-checked this email with our system and are unable to find any records of your Bluehawaii account or the aforementioned event. If this situation occurred as described, please kindly provide your registered email address and we will look into this further to ensure you received the appropriate service and refund.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write and we look forward to hearing from you.