Can't listen to phonecalls

Hi Everybody, here I am again... :unsure:

I have a big problem: I can't listen to any calls from or to the target phone. I recieve the sms about the actual phonecall and call the targetphone, then I can list for less than a second, before my monitorphone shows "call ended". but i am sure , that the call is still in progress, keep trying and i can repeat that 10 times but the same happens again - "call ended"

I thought it could be, because the targetphone is a touchscreen and the user presses a key by accident, while speaking...

but i even tried it when i was in the same room and saw, that no key was pressed.

spycalls are no problem, as long there is no call in progress

I can listen as long as i want.

how can i sort out this problem????

Many Thanks

Avia

I have a big problem: I can't listen to any calls from or to the target phone. I recieve the sms about the actual phonecall and call the targetphone, then I can list for less than a second, before my monitorphone shows "call ended". but i am sure , that the call is still in progress, keep trying and i can repeat that 10 times but the same happens again - "call ended"

I thought it could be, because the targetphone is a touchscreen and the user presses a key by accident, while speaking...

but i even tried it when i was in the same room and saw, that no key was pressed.

Many Thanks

Avia

Avia,

This really sounds like something you should submit a ticket for, on our official support site at http://support.flexispy.com. We would need more information to try and determine what's going on. When you open a support ticket, please provide the exact model of the Target, and if the Intercept Call was always doing this or if it had worked before.

• 1 month later...

Many Thanks

Avia

Sounds like the target has no conference service in its operator subscription plan... It is the case for me

Sounds like the target has no conference service in its operator subscription plan... It is the case for me

Please check that the TARGET phone has conference calling enabled.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    greenlyon369