Remote SMS command

User123

Hello, after installation target device connected to server. Right after installation I changed on the dashboard the delivery method to WiFi. But the target device never connected to WiFi. Thus no data transferred to server. One of the support staff recommended to send a remote sms command to change the setting of delivery method to „all available“. Another told me that the change of the delivery method will only be done after target device is connected to a WiFi connection even if this sms command would be sent. But in this case it would not be an advantage to send a sms command because the change of delivery method is already stated in the pending command list and will be executed once target device would be connected to a WiFi. So my question if the setting of the delivery method by sending a sms command would really not lead to the wished effect that the software on target device will change the delivery method to „all available“ even if never connected to a WiFi? Thanks in advance for your help and quick reply. Br

Hi User123,

Thanks for writing in. While we do have a remote SMS command to change the delivery method of the software, it depends on the Target device whether or not this command will be supported.

In order for our team to provide the best and most thorough support, please continue the conversation with the Support agent with whom you've been speaking. By simply replying to the email conversation you have started, our team member will be able to pick up where you last left off and continue to work with you to resolve your situation.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Nathanael