call recording

Hi there,

Thank you for writing and we are sorry to hear you are having some difficulties with call recording. I followed up with our Support Team and they noted the two tickets you have submitted regarding call recording were both responded to in a timely manner. If you have not seen these responses, please check your Spam/Junk email folder as sometimes they end up there. Another option is to sign in to your online user portal where you will be able to see all submitted tickets and responses.

Regarding your call recording query, our software aims to record every call made/received on the Target phone. However, there is a chance that some calls can't be recorded as the recording function on the device itself may be in use during the time of the call or it could be that it's not responding to our command - unfortunately, with technology advancing every day, this can happen on a random basis.

Regarding a third support ticket, which you submitted last night, one of our customer representatives will be responding shortly to help you resolve your issue.

Best regards

Hi there,

If you're unable to log in to your online portal, you can follow these easy steps to reset your password:

1. Go to the online support portal (support.flexispy.com)
  2. Click on Lost Password
  3. An email will be sent to your registered email account prompting you to reset your password
  4. Once reset, return to the portal and log in 

Inside the support portal you'll have access to all support tickets you've submitted - including the reply history of each ticket. If you have more questions or need further clarification, you can respond directly to the support ticket and the conversation will be reopened.

Best regards

I changed target phones from an LG V20 to a Samsung note 8. I never had a problem before. I've been with flexispy for about 5 yrs now. Since the target change the remote camera doesn't work at all, the call recording is inconsistent, the flexiview app won't connect. Almost everything has been affected. I've gone through all the steps with support, still no luck. I've sent out a third ticket but I am not expecting a resolution based on my communications so far. It's two days to renewal time. Fingers crossed that there's a solution. Looks like after all this time it might be time to part ways with the service. It served me well over the years and will be missed. 

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, not all phones can be fully compatible with every feature.

In our Knowledge Base, the article on setting Call Recording audio sources says:
"Please understand that, because every Android has different hardware, they will also have a different call recording audio source that works better than the others and you may not hear both sides of a recorded call."

There is nothing we can do about this. However, if you're having trouble you should definitely test the call recording several times with EACH audio source, to determine if one setting works more reliably than another.

These sources are:

• Microphone
  • Voice Call
  • AOSP
  • Legacy

For step by step instructions on how to change this setting, see the article here. I recommend trying each setting several times.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33