Server down?

I just purchased this product a month ago, and the server has been down twice for extended periods of time, once for repair reasons and the other, now, for maintenance. Is this going to be an ongoing thing? I paid a lot of money for this to work accurately. And if anyone knows, when will it be back up? It's been down for hours at this point...

I just purchased this product a month ago, and the server has been down twice for extended periods of time, once for repair reasons and the other, now, for maintenance. Is this going to be an ongoing thing? I paid a lot of money for this to work accurately. And if anyone knows, when will it be back up? It's been down for hours at this point...

I have to apologise again. Please believe me, we are doing our utmost to get the servers up and running again, but after deploying into new servers, we need to do a three hour sanity check, and there are always things that crop up. Your data is safe and wont be lost, your patience is another thing however.

Sorry guys, but just bear with me.

I got a whole bunch of events at 1:29 a.m. today and that's the time they're all recorded as phone calls being made, received or missed. Is this a glitch or is there a reason for that? Obviously, 14 or 15 calls that were five minutes or longer could not have been made all at 1:29 a.m.!! Thanks...

I got a whole bunch of events at 1:29 a.m. today and that's the time they're all recorded as phone calls being made, received or missed. Is this a glitch or is there a reason for that? Obviously, 14 or 15 calls that were five minutes or longer could not have been made all at 1:29 a.m.!! Thanks...

In the web account, you were probably looking at the Server Time column, which shows the delivery time (the time the events were delivered to the server). The Mobile Time is the timestamp of the event, as recorded by the mobile itself.

When the program cannot make the server connection for any reason (either because of internet problem, credit, etc., or problem with the server), then it will keep capturing everything and continue attempting to connect according to whatever report timer settings you have configured. When it finally does connect, it simply reports everything it had captured since the last successful connection. So those events were all captured since the last report was made, and reported at the same time. The Mobile Time should be different than the Server Time on those events.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12