Whatsapp's emojis show as a escape string on the dashboard

Brutus66

I do not know if the subject has been already discussed but in whatsapp messages I can not see the icons but only the escape characters. It's not a big deal but I wanted to know if it will be resolved in the next releases ...
Example: \ ud83d \ ude18
Thanks

Edited by Brutus66
Spelling mistake

Hi Brutus66,

I spoke with our team and it appears that the unicode characters you are seeing are the result of a small server issue. Our team is working to resolve this as quickly as possible and we will update you once complete.

Thanks again for writing!

Hi,

I hope you had a great weekend! I followed up with our team again and the error itself has been addressed and fixed. However, changes will be implemented in a few weeks' time as the team is working to resolve a couple related server issues.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to ensure the full operational functionality of our system. I will update you again once the changes have been implemented.

Best regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Brutus66,

Hope you had a nice weekend and glad to hear everything else is working smoothly! Our team is still working on the above server issues - as I mentioned before this will take a few weeks. As soon as I've heard more details though, I'll let you know.

Best regards

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AlgernonHudnall