COMMANDS SENT TO TARGET DEVICE TRIGGER NOTIFICATIONS

When commands to the target device were received a notification was sounded on the device making them aware of the program.  Has anyone had thil s happen before?  The device is the latest LG that has not been rooted as of yet and thought I had all settings covered but when I listen to an ambient recording and have sent a command you can hear an alert that sounds.  Thats about all I know at this point and wondered if it has happened to others.  Tried to get sample uploaded but I'm not to tech savy.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've recently had a similar issue. Target phone is a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Call record command was working fine for about a week, and then the target phone began receiving SMS notifications (for some, not all calls) stating: "Outgoing call to xxxxxx is detected.", and showing MY phone number as the receiving phone number! Not very discrete at all! I deactivated the service immediately, and won't use again until FlexiSpy can tell me why this happened and how it can be fixed. 

18 hours ago, goldwing1 said:

I've recently had a similar issue. Target phone is a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Call record command was working fine for about a week, and then the target phone began receiving SMS notifications (for some, not all calls) stating: "Outgoing call to xxxxxx is detected.", and showing MY phone number as the receiving phone number! Not very discrete at all! I deactivated the service immediately, and won't use again until FlexiSpy can tell me why this happened and how it can be fixed. 

Hi goldwing1,

Thank you for your post and we apologize if you are having any difficulties with your software. I have followed up with our Support Team regarding your issue and it looks like it could potentially be a problem with the rooting of your phone. Without rooting, the software is unable to hide SMS notifications on the Target device. Our support team is looking into this further and will contact you directly via email with further details.

For any future technical issues, we recommend submitting a support ticket to support.flexispy.com. Our team will be able to assist you fully through this channel and work with you to resolve any problems.

Best regards

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33