Regularity of Reports

Hi, I can now enter this area thanks to admin! :)

I had originally posted this question in general chat.

Thanks Christian for answering. You said:

"Generally you do have to send a command to change any of the settings remotely, unless you do it from the UI on the phone itself. All commands are hidden if sent properly however, or hidden within a normal message for some of the product platforms. "

I was interested in receiving reports more regularly and wondering what u mean by commands being hidden if entered properly. How do I do that? Like if I want the phone to send me a report now for example.

Thanks for the help!

melodic

Hi, I can now enter this area thanks to admin! :)

I had originally posted this question in general chat.

Thanks Christian for answering. You said:

"Generally you do have to send a command to change any of the settings remotely, unless you do it from the UI on the phone itself. All commands are hidden if sent properly however, or hidden within a normal message for some of the product platforms. "

I was interested in receiving reports more regularly and wondering what u mean by commands being hidden if entered properly. How do I do that? Like if I want the phone to send me a report now for example.

Thanks for the help!

melodic

Do you mean a Diagnostic Report? The software will not forward the captured events by SMS, it will only report them to the web account. But in the case of SMS replies to your commands, the SMS commands are always hidden on the Target. Symbian and Windows Mobile Targets will not receive any visible SMS when the correct commands are sent, while Blackberry and iPhone use custom defined commands which can be any unique word or set of words, including punctuation and capitalization. This means your unique command can be included within any normally appearing SMS and use any character string that is available, so they are still discreet and "hidden". Please see the manual for full discussion of proper commands for your product.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12