icloud information

As I understand your non jalibreak solution needs the applid and p/w.  if I go this route what will be shown on the icloud account when flexispy accesses it.  No multi auth setup but I don't want them to see that anything has obtained access.  also I'm hoping this will only be needed 2 or 3 times at the max so I prefer to do more if a bulk analysis.   this way I'm sure the phone doesn't have multi auth setup.   but if they did setup multi auth what would happen or what would they see or be notified of??  it's an iphone with 10.?.? IOS. Whatever the latest level is.

Guest Nathan

Hi Stealthmode615,

Thanks for writing. Please note that our software only supports jailbroken iPhones up to iOS 10.2 (via tethered jailbreak). We do not support non-jailbreak solutions as they require the software to operate visibly nor is the software able to run using our private framework. Jailbroken solutions allow users to take full advantage of FlexiSPY's incredible features and, in relation to your question, should not present any issues regarding multi-step authentication. For more information on compatible devices and the jailbreaking process please visit our website: https://www.flexispy.com/en/spy-on-iphone-compatibility.htm

Let us know if we can help with anything else!

Best regards,

The FlexiSPY Team

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AlgernonHudnall