I have the premium service on a rooted Android. So far everything works as described except for a few options. First being I can see the Facebook messages but it states from unknown without an avatar? Has anyone else had this issue and it there a fix to this? Also the new contacts were transferred from a SD card then downloaded to the device ( the target device does not have a SD slot ) so I am not seeing all the contacts. I've sent commands for the updated contact book but no luck as of yet. Any advice will help.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Guest Nathan
On 2017-5-21 at 7:41 PM, Tay said:

I have the premium service on a rooted Android. So far everything works as described except for a few options. First being I can see the Facebook messages but it states from unknown without an avatar? Has anyone else had this issue and it there a fix to this? Also the new contacts were transferred from a SD card then downloaded to the device ( the target device does not have a SD slot ) so I am not seeing all the contacts. I've sent commands for the updated contact book but no luck as of yet. Any advice will help.

On 2017-6-24 at 0:12 PM, Boocha said:

I have the same problem.  Has anyone replied to this?

Greetings,

With regard to Facebook Messenger, our engineers are working to solve the Avatar issue and will add the solution to the new version of software as soon as it's fixed. 

If you have additional questions, you can continue speaking directly to our support team who have also provided this information for you in response to your support tickets.

As always, thank you for your feedback! 

Guest Nathan
On 30/06/2017 at 3:47 AM, flower1 said:

i have the same issue with Facebook.

Hi Flower1,

Thanks for writing. Please see our response above regarding your query. If you have any further specific questions, our support team is happy to assist you via support.flexispy.com

Best regards

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33