No Flexispy update for Iphone since january!!! Whats going on!

I am very surprised that there is no update of Flexispy for iphone since January! That's just too much...I am always getting answer from support that they are on testing phase...really? for 5 months? That is just not credible, why just not say the truth?? Like we are no longer supporting any new updates for iphone in the future, or we are not able technically to provide new updates, or even we no longer have a team to work on iphone. 

Well just say the truth and I will be ok with it, but saying everytime that we are testing the new flexispy update and after two months I got the same answer, that's just not acceptable :(

I guess that all you fellow Flexispy/iphone customers are not happy with this situation...because being myself a customer for many years, this has never happened before.

Guest Nathan

Hi Alir,

Thank you for your message.We understand your frustration with this and appreciate your patience. I have spoken with our development team and we have 3 new features (two for iOS and one for Android) that have moved out of the testing phase and are in the final steps of the production process. We aim to have these features ready for release within this month!

If your comment is in regard to the jailbreak for iPhone, unfortunately with ever-changing technology, this is something that's out of our hands. 

Thank you again for your feedback and we will update you as soon as the new features are launched.

Best regards,

Nathan

Dear Nathan,

Nope I am not speaking about the jailbreak, but rather speaking about support of Flexispy for new IMs versions.

Well basically, this is  same answer I got every time, that the new Flexispy release is in the testing phase. I hope this time is the right one...

Otherwise What do you mean by two new features for IOS? is it suport for latest IMs apps versions??

Kind regards

Hi Nathan,

We finally got the new update after 4 months of waiting, thanks for that! Although I was disappointed from the fact that the latest versions of the IMs applications are not supported but rather previous ones. I congratulate you for the new 2 features which are really amazing and we waited for them for too long ago :)

I would also suggest, as I have done before, in order to overcome the issues with IMs support when they got updated, to allow the possibility to disable/enable the possibility on update.

Guest Nathan

Hi Alir,

Thanks for your patience and support. With technology changing all the time, our development is always working to ensure our software is as up-to-date as possible. We will let you know as more features and software updates are available and hope you are finding the new releases to be useful.

I've also passed on your feedback regarding disabling/enabling app updates and will let you know once I have received feedback from our development team.

Best regards,

Nathan 

Guest Nathan

Hi Alir,

As a follow up to your previous request regarding disabling an app's ability to update: I spoke to our development team who said they have looked into the possibility of adding this to our features list. While they said it is technically possible, they have found disabling updates can cause a number of issues, including affecting the security and the functionality of the app itself. Until these issues can be resolved, our team will not be able to move forward with adding this feature to our software. As mentioned, it is technically possible, but would be something you would need to look into changing in the settings on your own phone - keeping in mind it may not work properly once changes have been made. 

Best regards,

Nathan

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AlgernonHudnall