Numbers exclude list from call recording

ieio

we have the watch list but many times it would be very important to exclude some numbers from getting recorded in order to save data traffic. many of my customers made me notice that they don't need to have a registration of their calls to the spyphone

• 2 months later...
Guest Nathan

Hi ieio,

Thanks for your message. We appreciate your feedback and have passed along your idea for excluding certain numbers from call recording to our development team for further review. We will update you here as soon as we have any further information. In the meantime, if you have any other ideas on we can enhance our software, please let us know.

Best regards,

Nathan

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Nathan

Hi ieio,

Thanks again for writing. I have spoken with our team and this feature is still in the development pipeline. They are currently working on some other features ahead of this one in the queue and will provide me an update when they have a better idea of its timeline plausibility. Thanks for your understanding and patience and as always let us know if there's anything else you'd like to see added to FlexiSPY!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    leo1819