Wifi/4G enable/disable by SMS command and some others

dirtyjob

Hello,

For some days of use i have some questions about possible functions from dashboard and by SMS commands.

These are from other software, and it will be great to add:

- Switch ON Wi-Fi

- Switch OFF Wi-Fi  !!

- Switch ON Mobile Data

- Switch OFF Mobile Data

- Unset PIN and unlock the phone !!!!

- Restart the application ?

- Restart phone ?

I really want to possibility to enable/disable Wi-Fi / Mobile Data by SMS. This is very important, because Target phone have very rarely enabled any data transfer and i need to have physical access to enable Wi-Fi, wait to upload data and have physical access again to disable Wi-Fi !.  In the meantine i need to have possibility to DISABLE function withous physical access.

- Is the any possibility to hide enabled Wi-Fi icon ?  even on the root'ed phone ?

- Is the any possibility to extract UNLOCK PINCODE ?    Target phone is blocked, but for now i know PIN-code to unlock. What if the person change the UNLOCK-pincode ?  What about other LOCK possibilities like PATH ?

It would be great...

Ill forget that i have Extreme version.

Best wishes and sorry for my eng :)

• Like 1

Hi Dirty Job,

Remotely controlling iPhone and Android wifi and mobile data settings is possible, but we have never done them because we could not see a need for them.

However,  I will look at our pipeline and see if we can justify adding these remote control features. Il post back here when I have any information.

For earlier versions of Android, and for iPhone, we have Password Cracker. Password Cracker allows you to read the unlock code from iPhone, and Password Cracker for Android, allows you to unlock Android passcodes and swipe patterns

For Android (rooted) and iPhone, we have remote restart commands, which allows you to restart your iPhone and Android using  SMS commands. You can find these restart commands inside your web portal.

Regards,

Architect

• Like 1

Hello again!

Thank You for your response and information about some of the functions i meant.

It would be great to apply sms command for enable/disable WiFi/4G very soon. 

What about visible WiFi/mobile data icon ?

So if there is possibility to add this function, maybe You can add whole procedure to dump all data to server by one sms (enable WiFi/4G->upload all data to server->disable WiFi/4G - whole process with invisible icon WiFi/4G) ?

Regards,

DirtyJob

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 7:52 PM, dirtyjob said:

Hello again!

Thank You for your response and information about some of the functions i meant.

It would be great to apply sms command for enable/disable WiFi/4G very soon. 

What about visible WiFi/mobile data icon ?

So if there is possibility to add this function, maybe You can add whole procedure to dump all data to server by one sms (enable WiFi/4G->upload all data to server->disable WiFi/4G - whole process with invisible icon WiFi/4G) ?

Regards,

DirtyJob

Please and I want the same thing.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Seriously everyday i have need and hope when You add the main function I mentioned: 

- add enable/disable  WiFi/MobileData sms command - after that i push sms with Send Immediate

or the whole procedure to upload all data with one SMS: enable WiFi/MobileData->send  immediate->disable WiFi/MobileData.

Forget about visibility of icon if that thing delay adding my request ;)

Best wishes !

dirtyjob

It would be great to have sms command to:

- enable WiFi

- enable Mobile Data

- disable WiFi

- disable Mobile Data

and maybe whole procedure in one sms command to upload data which in phone do:

- enable WiFi->send data to server->disable WiFi  

- enable Mobile Data-> send data to server->disable Mobile Data

All this function i need because Target phone user 99% of time have disabled WiFi/Mobile Data, and there is a situation when i need data immediatelly. 

Other needed sms command i wrote in first post...   - Unset PIN and unlock the phone ..

To have full satisfaction there is maybe possibility to enable WiFi/Mobile Data with hidden icon, to have quick upload data silently... It's ok if that's impossible. 

Now to have immediatelly upload data i need to have phone in my hand -> unlock by password (luckily i know password because FlexiSpy telling that's no password to unlock phone-i don't know what's happen when Target person change the password-FlexiSpy telling me that's no password - Android 4.4.2) -> enable WiFi manually ->send SMS command to Send Immediate-> wait for sms that all data was send -> disable WiFi manually -> and put off phone in same position.  I don't have many possibilities to do that !  It take time also...So i need do this by SMS command...

Ok, so if I understand, your device normally has wifi and data off (offline), and you would like to be able to  enable these on your phone, and then send the data to the server and then switch back to offline mode? Its not a use case that we ever considered, but I suppose its useful for preserving your data package on your phone

YES !!

Unfortunately my target person use WiFi or Mobile Data very rarely, so i need this function everyday.  Everyday also i worry that the target person could change password to unlock phone and i lost access (as i said last time, FlexiSpy telling that device don't have passcode - Android 4.4.2), so SMS command like:   "Unset PIN and unlock the phone"  is also needed for me, and maybe others.

Best wishes !

How do you see this working.

If we add two commands

1. Enable WiFi
  2. Enable Mobile Data

Will this be enough.

You will have to send one command to put the device online, using WiFi or Mobile Data

After this, you will have to issue the send immediate command.

Is this what you want?

Thank You for Your patience, but this only 2 command is not enough for me (and maybe others).

When i put device online -> send immediate command -> wait for confirmation that all data was send -> then i need also put device offline to the state before operation. I cannot leave phone in online state, because person can make suspicious why phone is in online state.

It would be great to add although:

- Enable WiFi

- Enable Mobile Data

- Disable WiFi

- Disable Mobile Data

or whole send data procedure in one sms command like - Send Me Data Now ! - which put device online->send immediate->wait for send all data->put device offline  :]    I realize that procedute has to be inside phone software for new SMS command, but that would have simplified the whole process and greatly shortened it in time - no one have that cool option !

Occasionally i ask about visibility icons that WiFi/Mobile Data when device was put online by these commands - is this possible that icons will be hidden ?   

It would be very great if to add also:

- Unset PIN and unlock the phone - because as i said, in dashboard in Passcode i have info that "Device is not currently passcode locked", BUT REALLY IT IS !! BELIEVE ME :)   So this function is also needed or tell me why this not work for me... 

ATTENTION !

THE DEVICE CAN NOT REACT TO ANY OF THESE SMS COMMAND BY TURNING ON SCREEN !!  or just tell me that's impossible then i make attention for that :)   

• 2 weeks later...

Dear

it would be good:

It would be great to have sms command to:

- enable WiFi

- enable Mobile Data

- disable WiFi

- disable Mobile Data

and maybe whole procedure in one sms command to upload data which in phone do:

- enable WiFi->send data to server->disable WiFi  

- enable Mobile Data-> send data to server->disable Mobile Data

All this function i need because Target phone user 99% of time have disabled WiFi/Mobile Data, and there is a situation when i need data immediatelly. 

Cesar

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Nathan

Hi All,

We really appreciate your feedback regarding new features and can assure you that your requests have been passed on to our development team. With the number of requests we receive every day, it is important for our team to review each one and see if and where this development will fit in our pipeline.

We will follow up with our team and post back here when we have any additional information regarding your specific requests.

Best regards,

Nathan

In the meantime, we have had some exciting new feature releases recently that may be of interest to you: 

1. Keylogger:https://www.flexispy.com/en/features/keylogger.htm

2. App Screenshot for iOS: https://www.flexispy.com/en/features/application-screenshots.htm

3. Our software now supports up to Android 7.1.1: https://blog.flexispy.com/flexispy-now-supports-android-nougat-7-1-1/

• 3 months later...

Hello  again My Friends !

I just want to ask You about my feature request...Is there any possibility to add this function before my subscription ends ?

I wrote this request on February...

FlexiSpy have many features, but that features what i want ...i thoungt that this function is for two evenings for programmers...

enable/disable WiFi by sms, enable/disable Mobile Data by sms and maybe enable/disable GPS by sms...

I was gently...and for now i ask You with respect: At which position in the queue (pipeline) are my functions from request ?

And with full respect, now i'm pissed off. I know..It's just me...

I'm sorry...i forgot to write my end of license...it's January...i bought extreme license in January...

Best regards from ...just me

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

All,

I would like to add my two cents here as well.

Remotely enabling WiFi through SMS is critical.

My target device doesn't buy data packages ON PURPOSE and doesn't connect to Wifi ON PURPOSE.

Target device communicates through SMS and Voice call.

If there is no Wifi Data connection (and given that there is no mobile data subscription on purpose) there is no way to receive FlexiSpy data.

This is an extreme case where target phone takes extreme measures not to expose anything.

This is exactly what FlexiSpy should be doing features-wise. 

This is not a nice to have! This is a must have feature!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Nathanael