Huawei P9 Lite

Mar

The application does not work, it only captures the data when it is installed and then it stops working, the phone has no antivirus and is connected to the internet all the time correctly.

I have identified that it is a problem specifically of this phone because I have installed the application in others and it works well.

Does anyone know how I can do it to work properly on this Huawei P9 Lite?

• 4 weeks later...

I have installed on Huawei P8 Lite and have the same issue.  Phone will only connect with server for 10 min after restart or when connected to power charger.  Other then that no connection at all.  Also none of the IMs are being captured (zero).   Support are not giving me solution to this and it is very disappointing.  I do not know why this app gets good reviews when in reality nothing works on a phone which the company state that it is compatible with.  Phone rooted by the way running in limited1 mode and no antivirus installed.

بتاريخ: 30/12/2016 في 08:38، وقال shawnvfx:

منجم للغاية. هواوي P9 كذلك. تثبيت، وعملت لمدة 2 أيام، والآن ليست تحديث على الإطلاق. آخر اتصال كان قبل 2 أيام. والإنترنت والهاتف المستهدف مستقرة. 

فقط لا الاتصال بالخادم. وقد متجذرة الجهاز كذلك. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    austincox1234