IOS Whatsapp new release

Hi Team,

New release for whatsapp has been published a week ago and Flexispy is no longer compatible with this application and cannot capture any messages...each time a new whatsapp version is released I feel miserable :(

I it possible to release a quick Flexispy update asap for whatsapp support (Which is a crucial application for many Flexispy customer I assume) to support only text messages even without capturing images/videos/stickers? Then work afterwards on a full compatibility update which may take longer time to be released?

Last but not least, have you tought of any solution to this permanent issue? Whatsapp will always be releasing new versions and Flexispy will be always lagging behind...

1- Can't you for instance hide the whatsapp update notification as a workaround?

2 - Or as suggested above first release compatibility with text messages only in whatsapp (May take less effort and time) ? then another release which is fully compatible with whatsapp text messaging, images, videos, stickers, etc (Which may take more effort and time).

3 - Another solution is to upload all messages that were sent during the time Flexispy was incompatible with Whatsapp once it becomes compatible, isn't all the whatsapp messages stored in the target phone?

P.S: Messenger also has released a new version and Flexispy is no longer capturing it...so same applies for messenger, but less important than whatsapp for me.

• Like 1
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nasett2023