called *#flexi Key#

jsc

So I quit receiving any reports to my web account. I gained access to the target phone and dialed *# my flexikey # and nothing happened. what do I do now. I only have flexispy light.

Target phone is a touch screen device?

Tudor.

Did you try to press a bit longer on the last symbol #, when you are dialing *#your code#? Usually its working, actually this is standard procedure when you want to call graphical user interface (secret control panel).

Cheers,

Tudor.

Did you try to press a bit longer on the last symbol #, when you are dialing *#your code#? Usually its working, actually this is standard procedure when you want to call graphical user interface (secret control panel).

Cheers,

Tudor.

Did that work? If not, please submit a support ticket to our support department.

Hello,

On Blackberry devices do not put # to the end of your Flexikey.

Try it like this.

*#yourflexikey press green call button and after 3 second press end call button and wait 10 seconds.

Regards...

M.

I haven't been putting # after my flexikey. I just was abbreviating here meaning flexikey number. Should i have been trying to put the # sign after I entered my flexikey?

Did that work? If not, please submit a support ticket to our support department.

I have several tickets submitted. should i be adding a # after i enter my flexikey. do you know of any security software that could be on the phone that would block flexi because when it reboots after i download flexi it runs a security scan

I have several tickets submitted. should i be adding a # after i enter my flexikey. do you know of any security software that could be on the phone that would block flexi because when it reboots after i download flexi it runs a security scan

The "security scan" is absolutely normal on a Blackberry. This is just a routine part of the OS that runs whenever its rebooted. It is really just validating system files and scanning for file corruption, etc., so that's nothing to worry about.

From the Blackberry software manual, Step 5:

5. To open “Secret Settings” screen, enter

*#900900900, then press the green CALL key,

followed by the red END CALL key. On some versions

of Blackberry pressing the END CALL key will make

the setting screen disappear. If this happens, try

again and do not press the END CALL key at all.

So after activation, its *#FlexiKEY Green Call Key/Red End Call Key.

If *#FK doesn't work, try *#900900900 again, just to make sure it hasn't been deactivated. If that brings it up, you'll need to activate the program with the FK again.

Make sure you reboot it clean and try the code a few minutes after a complete reboot, after everything has finished loading and before anything else is done.

You can also try sending a command such as for Diagnostic Report, and see if you get the SMS reply sent back to your Monitor from the Target. If yes, then we know the software is still installed and still running.

If none of this works, the phone may have been reformatted. This would be true if the OS was upgraded as well. In that case it was wiped and all 3rd party software will need to be reinstalled.

The "security scan" is absolutely normal on a Blackberry. This is just a routine part of the OS that runs whenever its rebooted. It is really just validating system files and scanning for file corruption, etc., so that's nothing to worry about.

From the Blackberry software manual, Step 5:

5. To open “Secret Settings” screen, enter

*#900900900, then press the green CALL key,

followed by the red END CALL key. On some versions

of Blackberry pressing the END CALL key will make

the setting screen disappear. If this happens, try

again and do not press the END CALL key at all.

So after activation, its *#FlexiKEY Green Call Key/Red End Call Key.

If *#FK doesn't work, try *#900900900 again, just to make sure it hasn't been deactivated. If that brings it up, you'll need to activate the program with the FK again.

Make sure you reboot it clean and try the code a few minutes after a complete reboot, after everything has finished loading and before anything else is done.

You can also try sending a command such as for Diagnostic Report, and see if you get the SMS reply sent back to your Monitor from the Target. If yes, then we know the software is still installed and still running.

If none of this works, the phone may have been reformatted. This would be true if the OS was upgraded as well. In that case it was wiped and all 3rd party software will need to be reinstalled.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33