• Disclaimer: Some of the articles contained herein may describe illegal activities, which may not be clearly identified as being illegal. It is the responsibility of the individual reader to verify the legality of any actions described in these files. It is not recommended that any of the activities described actually be carried out. These files are provided FOR EDUCATION and INFORMATION ONLY.

biz4cash

Concerns about service reliability

4 posts in this topic

I've only had an account for a couple of days, but already am questioning the service.  1st day, fine with upload speed, messages came in quickly, GPS fine, but contacts and other things not loaded yet.  2nd day, only 4 events of roughly 100 uploaded.  Still don't have contacts, updated pictures, messages, etc.  GPS loaded one single location during a 22 hr period.  Tried location now a couple of times, and nothing...

Support tickets have been sent and vaguely answered and marked as closed.  Some concerns addressed, but mostly still not getting the majority of the data from device.  I have the Extreme version which should be great, but so far it's been very disappointing.  

7 people like this

Get used to it. I'm still waiting for version that will track all phone recordings correctly. However, i have no alternative so far as everyone seems to have removed call recording feature, so i have to wait till they fix this.I also hope things with rooted option work as advertised, however,  i have still not rooted my phone to test this, but the feature to hide root seems extremelly good (if it works).

Sorry to keep posting this.

We recently migrated servers to a new location.

This effected our online portal in two ways.  Firstly it meant that some customers were unable to log in due to IP propagation.  Second, this meant a massive amount of data had to be transferred to a new location so media files were either inaccessible or not present but should now start to be available in your portal as the data transfers successfully. 

This should now be resolved but if you are still having issues logging in or viewing uploaded media files (it errors) please submit a ticket to http://support.flexispy.com for assistance and I apologise for the lack of communication.

I hope this brief message helps you understand the current situation and the reason behind the issues you mentioned and again I apologise.

Biz4cash, we are aware of the issue of no contacts being uploaded, it is being worked on.  Markus, call recording is also a known issue (try the different input sources) because this is different for each device so some record calls better than others.

1 person likes this

It appears I picked a bad time to start using your product, I've had 20 minutes of activity. Great value? No