UPLOADED DATA 0 !

Yes. I can confirm that there is a period of time on 5/18 where data was not uploaded from the Target Device to the Server.

Or if the data was uploaded, it is not present in the Portal.

My support ticket was closed with a response of (paraphrased) "Sorry for your login troubles, the data will be available in the portal soon"

It is now May 20 and that data gap is still present in my portal. I have the events I expected to see on 5/17 and on 5/19, but most of 5/18 and part of 5/19 are missing entirely.

We recently migrated servers to a new location.

This effected our online portal in two ways.  Firstly it meant that some customers were unable to log in due to IP propagation.  Second, this meant a massive amount of data had to be transferred to a new location so media files were either inaccessible or not present but should now start to be available in your portal as the data transfers successfully. 

This should now be resolved but if you are still having issues logging in or viewing uploaded media files (it errors) please submit a ticket to http://support.flexispy.com for assistance and I apologise for the lack of communication.

I hope this brief message helps you understand the current situation and the reason behind the issues you mentioned and again I apologise.