Updates please.

Havent been able to log in all day.. was told should be down for about 8 hours. 12 hours later... still can't log in. Support keeps giving the same tired vague answers..

Clearly there's an issue, however, it is not an unreasonsable request to ask what the problem is and why your paying customers can't use it.

We recently migrated servers to a new location.

This effected our online portal in two ways.  Firstly it meant that some customers were unable to log in due to IP propagation.  Second, this meant a massive amount of data had to be transferred to a new location so media files were either inaccessible or not present but should now start to be available in your portal as the data transfers successfully. 

This should now be resolved but if you are still having issues logging in or viewing uploaded media files (it errors) please submit a ticket to http://support.flexispy.com for assistance and I apologise for the lack of communication.

I hope this brief message helps you understand the current situation and the reason behind the issues you mentioned and again I apologise.