Can't Log in.....Again, no communication from Flexispy

"Sorry these login details are not correct".....but they are correct. Sent in a ticket. 

The response:

"We apologize for inconvenience.

You will be able to experience login issue at this time as a result of the server update we are having. Please try to log back in again within the next 8hrs.

Thank you for understanding."

Why is it so hard for your team of coders, programmers, or basic customer service managers to understand that communicating with your customers when you KNOW you will be doing server updates/upgrades is important?!

IT IS SIMPLE!!!!! Just communicate. Let your PAYING customers know ahead of time. 

It is really unfortunate that after all the time and effort spent in the upgrade and maintainance (3 weeks), that the web portal worked only for 10 days before going down and suffering again from the same issues we struggled with and which are "supposedly"  fixed...sigh...

Looks like the service is being shut down slowly, step by step. I cannot explain the current situation with another reason. Anyone who is intersested in their business and the customers would never provide such a bad service. No proactive information about planned downtimes, tickets are closed without any deeper investigations of reported issues and instead of telling the truth asking to restart the device, reinstall the software, switch on/off the functions not working, etc. Not sure how this business can be kept alive if the situation does not get considerably better to prevent costomers move to other competitors.

I am able to login on the portal from my desktop PC.

I am not able to login on the portal from my mobile browser. I get the 'Sorry, these login detail are not correct.' message.

All data appears to have stopped importing around 1pm GMT Tuesday May 19 2015

All photos, remote photos, call recordings, and ambient recordings made before Monday May 18 2015 are all gone. When accessed they give the error 'The requested content cannot be loaded.'

We recently migrated servers to a new location.

This effected our online portal in two ways.  Firstly it meant that some customers were unable to log in due to IP propagation.  Second, this meant a massive amount of data had to be transferred to a new location so media files were either inaccessible or not present but should now start to be available in your portal as the data transfers successfully. 

This should now be resolved but if you are still having issues logging in or viewing uploaded media files (it errors) please submit a ticket to http://support.flexispy.com for assistance and I apologise for the lack of communication.

I hope this brief message helps you understand the current situation and the reason behind the issues you mentioned and again I apologise.