Downgraded Galaxy S5 Version 5.0

Hi all

I just after hours of trying made the downgrade back to 4.4.2 KitKat from the 5.0 Lollipop that ruined two months of Flexi running smooht.

I will now make a fresh install after rooting the device and update you all about the  progess .................Damn they should hire me as Tester here.

Hi ,

Update : after downgrading to 4.4.2 Kitkat all services work fine , some probelms due the servers upgarding but this will be resolved once they are back on track .

If anyone needs my help running Android 5.0 + and has issues and needs to get back Call recordings , Ambient , Rem ect i will try to help , so pm me and lets hope we can find a solution .

Regards

Yes I think android 4.4.2 is now the best solution for a working flexispy on the S5

My opinion the S5 works better with 4.4.2 ;)

It has double good effects. My target is on 4.4.2

If flexispy works fine on android 5, perhaps I will upgrade it... so what. Autoupdate on a rooted device is impossible, so no danger ;)

At this time we are still aware of many issues with our software on Android L that we are actively working to fix.  Thank you for letting us know that downgrading works Dragoon.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nasett2023